Trial 2-3: The Temple Of Ice

Trial of Honour

"Oh Wow, you all got it right! Yes the blackened responsible for Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu's death is Hiyoko Saionji!" Monokuma announces.

We were both happy and crushed to hear the results, on one hand, we survived the Trial and found the killer... but on the other hand... the killer...Hiyoko... will be executed shortly afterwards.

Peko was the first one to speak up, "So now that the Trial is over, you can now explain why you killed Young Master Fuyuhiko."

"I...I only wanted to defend Mahiru... she was... in danger of being killed by Fuyuhiko." Hiyoko says.

"It's true.." Mahiru somberly says, "He was trying to kill me... After we went to the meeting with Aria, I went to play the game with Hiyoko this morning, before anyone else woke up, I was going to play it last night, but I saw Fuyuhiko there... he was playing the game.. so when I was invited to a meeting, I wanted to make amends with him... I decided to only bring Hiyoko with me, because... I thought I could trust her... I just..didn't want that to happen.."

Flashback

"Hey.. if that game is actually real... Are you the one who killed Girl E?" Mahiru asked sadly.

"I don't want to hear about that!" Fuyuhiko shouted

"Don't just dodge the question! Did you kill her!?" Hiyoko demanded.

"The fact that your sister was killed is terrible.... it's unfortunate... but... you shouldn't have killed that girl!"

"Wh-Who cares about that, just answer me! What do you two know about that game!" Fuyuhiko yelled

"You had no right to do that! Nobody has the right to judge others for thier crimes! Revenge... is just wrong." Mahiru yelled.

End of Flashback

"We ended up shouting at each other for a while... he did sound reluctant to kill me... but he must have snapped after I said that to him... because..." Mahiru choked out.

"He went for the bat... and... he was about to kill Mahiru... I noticed and.. then...then..." Hiyoko said fighting back tears.

Flashback

Hiyoko dropped the bat after she realised what she did. "Wh-What did I.?"

"H-Hiyoko...did you just..." Mahiru somberly said.

"It..it can't end like this! I...killed..." Hiyoko says whilst shaking..

End of Flashback

"I see, you didn't want to kill Fuyuhiko, you just did in the heat of the moment." Chiaki says.

"After that.. I had to help Hiyoko in hiding evidence... and risk everyone's lives..." Mahiru choked out.

"If anything it's my fault." I said, "I shouldn't have done that meeting in the first place, if I hadn't..."

"B-But you couldn't have known that would happen... it's okay Aria.." Mikan consoles me..

"Puhuhu, I believe we're alllllll done here, only one thing left to do! Yes! The eagerly anticipated Punishment Time!" Monokuma announces.

"Punishment!? No...not again.." Sonia panicked.

"M-Mahiruuuuuu! Don't abandon me!" Hiyoko screams out.

"Now then! I've prepared a very special Punishment for the Ultimate Traditional Dancer, Hiyoko Saionji!"