Trial 1-3B: It's A Me!

Trial of Vocals

Nagito: Oh? You still don't remember your Ultimate Talent now do you?

Hajime: Wh-Who cares about that right now?

Peko: Nagito, what are you plotting? For someone who insists he's not the killer, you're quite nosy.

Nagito: You sound so scary, if you're that angry, why don't you take a deep breath?

Fuyuhiko: You sure like to piss us off! How about I shut your fucking mouth for you?!

Monokuma: Heeey! It's okay if you guys fight, but I won't allow a burly brawl that might offend people. More importantly can you hurry up and decide who's the blackened already? Time runs out when I get bored.

Nagito: Fine, I get it, your telling me to pass the torch right?

Sonia: P-Pass the torch?

Nagito: Were going to ask the real killer, not an imposter like me, to show themselves.

Nekomaru: Hmph! You're obviously the killer right?

Nagito: If you think I am, I really don't mind. Whatever conclusion you Ultimates arrive at, I will accept it, no matter what it is.

Byakuya: Hajime and I might know who it is. If the portable stove came from the kitchen then... he's the only possible answer.

Kazuichi: He?

Hajime: Teruteru, could it be you?

Teruteru:.... Huh? What? What are you talking about!?

Mahiru: Teruteru's the killer? Is that true?

Teruteru: What are you talking about there's no way!?

Hajime: Of course, that's merely my assumption, if you have an objection, please speak freely.

Teruteru: O-Objection or not, why am I being treated like the killer?

Byakuya: Because as I said, the portable stove used in the murder, was in the kitchen.

Teruteru: That's it!? That's the only reason you're treating me like the killer?! Your Cruel! Cruel! Too Cruel!

Nagito: Ah Teruteru, that attitude is so not like you. For the Ultimate Cook to get so upset-

Teruteru: Call me "Chef".

Nagito: If you fall to aspersions like this, who will be there to support the future of the culinary arts?

Teruteru: The future of the culinary arts?

Nagito: That's right, for the future of the culinary arts you must face this and fight it fair and square.

Teruteru: Your right... yeah... that's totally right.

Akane: So what's an "aspersion" anyway? Is it yummy?

Hiyoko: Did you know asbestos is yummy too? You should try some.

Hajime: Nagito, why are you interfering?

Nagito: Let's assume the killer used a light, and that they used the fire door to mask the light, and that they moved to the storage room and snuck under the floorboards. Then What? It was dark under the floorboards too. So how would they be able to stab Aria? You're not gonna say they shined the light on Aria right? The plan would've been ruined if she noticed.