Interlude 2: Metal Chiaki

Real Jabberwock Island

3rd Person POV

"Metal Chiaki?" Sayaka says surprised.

"Yes, Kazuichi built her when he was a Despair, he took the real Chiaki's corpse and then he turned into a robot to serve Ultimate Despair. I want you to capture Metal Chiaki and hook her to the Neo World Program. It's to used as an escape point for Chiaki once we've finished with it." Aria instructs.

"Okay, but where do I look for her, she could be anywhere in the world right now." Sayaka asks.

"It's last known location is an alleyway called Big Shot Street, check there first."

And with that Sayaka went out on a mission with her unit to find and capture Metal Chiaki.

Big Shot Street

"This must be the place. Okay everyone, keep your eyes peeled, she could be anywhere." Sayaka explained.

"Yes Ma'am!"

They searched for two hours and at this point they were running out of luck.

"Hm?" Sayaka heard a thud behind her, and when she turned to look around.

"You!" Metal Chiaki was right infront of her.

The robotic gamer scanned Sayaka before it saw her as a threat, and with that it went into attack mode!

It charged a laser shot that Sayaka barely just dodged. Sayaka ran away gathering her unit.

"We need to hide! Metal Chiaki has found us!" Sayaka plead, Sayaka and her unit endlessly ran from Metal Chiaki, as the robot was determined to destroy the intruders.

They were running well until..

"No.. it's a dead end!" Sayaka panicked.

They were cornered and Metal Chiaki had them in it's grasp!

"Please tell me someone bought a Hacking Gun!?" Sayaka asked.

"No don't you remember, they were assigned to be used by Byakuya's unit."

Metal Chiaki began charging a powerful move.... before it randomly froze in place, it stopped moving..

It then collapsed on the floor, revealing..

"Are you all okay?" A hooded figure asked, seemingly saving them from Metal Chiaki.

"Yes... thank you." Sayaka said

The hooded figure advanced to Metal Chiaki, they then reached in and found a Despair Chip.

"Here's the cause of it acting like this.. Kazuichi probably has more robots roaming around than I thought..." The hooded figure said, judging by thier voice, Sayaka could tell it was a girl.

"Who are you?" Sayaka asked.

"Me?"

"Yes! Answer or... we'll have to take you back to base." Sayaka explained.

"Hmph.. Very Well then." The hooded figure removed thier hood. When they did, Sayaka's jaw dropped in a combination of shock and horror.

"Y-You're..."

"My name is Mukuro Ikusaba."