Our bed, Isn't Yours

It was hot. Deejay left, and I was bored. I had a car and I had money and I knew where I should go. I went to take a shower and to get dressed, then off to the mall I went.
This was a bad idea, the air was conditioned so every human was there. I know now that I really dislike people. I stayed to shop, though.
I bought three crop tops, a pair of overall shorts, and two pairs of sandals. Leaving out of Charlotte Russe, I saw Deejay sitting at the food court with some boy. They were laughing, and I wasn't going to bother them until I heard, "BONNIE! OH BONNIEEE!" Deejay yelled and I covered my face. Oh lord, capture my soul and take me away.
I turn toward her and see them both staring, smiling at me. I got a little scared but I headed toward them anyway.
"Hey." I waved. Deejay got up and hugged me, taking me by surprise, but I hugged back. It lasted a minute but it felt nice, and as soon as she let go a type of sorrow went through me. I left it alone and waved at the boy sitting in front of me.
We were about the same height -and that's saying something- he had braids, and he was 1 or 2 shades darker than Deejay. I'd choose Deejay if I had to. If I wanted to.
I laughed a little, I think I'm a lesbian. I glanced over at Deejay to see her staring at me. I poked her cheek, "What're you doing here?" I smiled.
She laughed, "Oh you know, just coming to stalk you."
I laughed, and I laughed hard, "You know, I would believe that but, you left before me and that would mean I came to stalk YOU, which isn't true at all."
Deejay tilted her head to the side, smiling, "How do I know that?" My smile dropped and I flipped her off.
"I'm not stalking you, I came to shop, which I'm not done doing so.. toodaloo." I wave and began walking off.
Deejay's hand found its way into mine, and if I were lighter, LORD I'd be a tomato, "And what're you doing?" I asked, trying to keep myself together.
She smiled at me mischievously, "Holding me best friend's hand, if that's okay with her." She stopped walking, but continued swinging my hand around. I stopped for a minute to stare at her before I just started walking.
"So, that's a yes?" She smiled. I waved it off before continuing toward Forever 21. "Why are we going in here?" She asked.
I glared up at her, "I'm shopping that's why we're going in here."
She shrugged, letting go of my hand, and for a minute I was going to ask why, I just let it go.
"Pssst, best friend." Deejay whispered loudly across the store. I ignored her.
"PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST, BESTFRIEND!" She whisper yelled. I laughed silently. She was silent for a minute and I looked up to see her glaring at me.
"Sooo, you can't hear me?" She said glaring down at me.
I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing. I nodded my head. Her eyes narrowed into slits.
"You know what?" She said. I shrugged.
"No, not really." I said continuing to look through the racks of clothing.
She thumped me in my throat, I glared up at her.
"Imbecile." I stuck my tongue out like a child.
I took a blue shirt from the rack that had 'FLAW' in bold letters across it. I went over to the dresses to see a lace like dress. The top half and bottom half stuck together by the sequin, that would reveal skin. The dress was black. I took it with me.
"Where would you wear that to?" Deejay asked behind me, scaring the shit out of me.
I clutched my heart, turning slowly, "Why??? Why would you scare me like that?"
"I didn't mean to scare you but, where would you wear that to? It looks like something a hoe would wear."
That made me put the dress back.
"I'm not saying you'd look like a hoe but it seems like you'd wear it to fuck." Deejay said.
I thought about it, "Well I'm not going to wear it soo.... doesn't matter."
"Get the dress," Deejay said, and grabbed the dress from the rack.
"No, I don't wanna walk around looking like hoe material."
"You won't look like hoe material so shut up and take the dress." she shoved the dress in my arms and nudged me foreword to the checkout.
"Fine." I said, bought the shirt and dress and left the store.

We had walked around for majority of the day, "I'm hungry." I said, walking toward the food court. Deejay walked beside me scanning the court.

It was six thirty when we finally picked something to eat, it was Sunday so the mall was about two hours from closing. We ate in silence and soon we were ready to finally leave. I stumbled out the front doors to the mall.
"Want me to drive you home?" I asked Deejay, turning lazily.
"Yeahh," she said, and she stretched her arms, making me just a little dazed.
I stared at her for a minute before pulling my keys out my bra. I began my walk to my car, Deejay trailing slowly behind me. Climbing in, I started the car and waited shortly for Deejay to get in. When she got in, I put the car in reverse and pulled off.
It was eight twenty-three when we pulled in the driveway. I was tired, so I quickly got out the car, taking the keys out the ignition and walked inside the dark house.
There was absolutely no light in the house. Everything dark and quiet. Deejay walked in behind me, cutting on the light on the front porch. " 'Wonder where everybody went?" I shrugged, going to lay down in our room. I laid in Deejay's bed, forgetting I wasn't alone and stripped off the clothes I had on. Quickly, I fell asleep.
I was just beginning to fall in a deep sleep when I felt the bed dip. I rolled over and slid my arm snuggling myself into Deejay's arms. Then I felt myself fall into a deep sleep.

5:00 a.m.
"Bonnie? You woke?" I heard Deejay whisper. I groaned, nodding my head.
"Hmm?" I whined.
"Where are your clothes?" She asked, I opened my eyes slightly.
"Where I'm not." I replied, trying to go back to sleep.
"They need to be on you, now."
I covered her mouth with my hand, "Let me be, it's hot."
I closed my eyes to go back to sleep, before I fell into a deep sleep, I heard, "Fine then."
I felt her shuffle and when I was finally able to roll into her side, I noticed something missing.
A layer of clothing.
I wanted to ignore it, but some sort of alarm went off in me. I was aching in places I shouldn't and my mind kept wandering off to things. I tried to force myself to go to sleep, but as soon as Deejay's arm wrapped around me, every thought of sleep got thrown out a window. I couldn't even think, let alone sleep. I think she pulled me closer. I stopped breathing momentarily.
I tried coaxing myself, closing my eyes slightly.
I knew by now she was sleep, so I tried going to sleep, frustrated and all.
Finally, I did.

My lips were on something soft, nibbling gently. I got scared instantly and opened my eyes.
Something: lips
Soft: lips
I was about to die. Deejay was still asleep, and I was damn near jumping with joy. She didn't realize she'd been kissing me.
"Bonnie?" She said, my nose wrinkled to try and control a smile.
"Hmmm?" I said.
"Why'd you stop?" She asked and my stomach dropped into my thigh.
"I don't know..." I replied.
Her eyes opened, I guess to look at me. She had a smirk, already, "If you don't know, get off my bed." She said childishly.
I laughed and began rolling over her, "Nope, our bed isn't yours."
I guess that caused her to laugh, "Yeah huhhh, is too." She stuck out her tongue.
"Deejay, I'm not Finna play with you." I said though I kept rolling over her. She caught me and held me in place, "I'm going to bite you." Though, I knew I was lying, I couldn't find in in me to keep a straight look on my face.
"Do it then." She called my bluff.
Then I did it, I didn't bite her though. I kissed her. It seemed like something smart to do. I mean it was the reason for this discussion on the first place.
It was something I'd never be able to place. Like getting a whole new world to yourself. It felt like one kid getting every Christmas present they'd ever wanted. That kiss was life.
I couldn't pull away, even though I knew I should. There was still no one home and things could easily escalate. And they did.