4 a.m. City Lights

We had went out to the movies then out to eat then to a hotel. It was nice to be somewhere else other than home, once in a while.
Since school was out for thanksgiving, we were out also. Marietta knew where we were, she called to make sure. The hotel was nice. Everything smelled nice and new, me being the weirdo I was, and sniffing everything. Deejay kept looking over at me from time to time, sometimes she stared. I blushed immensely when she did do it, I think she noticed I saw cause she would stop looking immediately. I thought it was adorable. When we were downtown, at a shopping center, we walked pass a store called Spencers. Looking inside, it looked like a clothes store, t-shirts on the walls and tie dyed shorts on counters. It looked like a normal store, that is, until you walk in.
In the store, it was a sex place, those "shirts" I saw we very inappropriate. I heard Deejay snicker almost silently. I smacked her stomach. I walked around. I think I could have never thought myself a saint until now.
I turned to Deejay after I had toured the whole store, "Okayy, time to go."
Deejay wasn't paying attention, she was staring at some thing in the store. I wasn't trying to be nosey today.
"Babe, I'll meet you in Victoria Secret." She said, and gave me the money from out of her pocket. I shrugged, kissing her and leaving out Spencers. I went to the Victoria Secret across the mall. It was small, but the stuff was adorable. I went for panties first. It was an easy cross off, I bought more panties for the five day stay at the hotel. Next were the bras, finding the matching bra for my panties. I tried the stuff on, to make sure I had the right size, of course I did. I bought it and left. Leaving out of the store, I saw no sign of Deejay. I was looking for the yellow bandanna she had wrapped around her head. No sign. I went downstairs to the food court. I found her near a panda express, eating tacos.
"Well hello, miss 'I'll meet you in Victoria Secret' . " I sat across from her.
"Uh, I had to run to the car real quick. Our bags are in the car already."
I shrugged, and took her sprite. She stared at me while I drank it. I laughed, "Whaat? You didn't buy me anything."
She tilted her head, and her face lit with a mischievous grin, "Yes I did, you'll see when we get back to the room."
I lifted an eyebrow, "What did you do?" I asked.
She kept the grin, "I didn't do anything yet."
"Yet?"
"Just wait 'til we get back to the room baby you'll see."

After I ate her food, we went looking for more things to buy. I bought more things from Victoria Secret, I went into Claire's, bought more body jewelry. Earrings, belly button piercing, etc. (Unneeded information.)
About six, we went to a real restaurant, dined shortly, and headed to the hotel. I got anxious as we got closer. When we pulled into the parking garage of the hotel, I panicked a little.
"Take your Victoria Secret bags and go to the room, baby." She kissed me and handed my bags to me. I headed up the stairs and quickly went into the bathroom.
I took the quickest shower of my life, washed my hair, put it into a wet bun, not caring to dry my hair. I put on my lingerie and a very soft silk robe. I sprayed Chanel everywhere on me. I stopped when I heard the door open, and I panicked, I put my perfume and tags inside the Victoria Secret bag. Deejay called me. And I walked out of the bathroom.
That damn rubber band broke, little fucker. My soft robe now wet from my hair. Deejay stared, like really stared. She looked over me so many times I kept going over things I might have done wrong in that moment. But nope, I did nothing wrong, her head dropped and I could see her failed attempt of hiding a smile. She took off her yellow bandanna and lifted her head.
Her eyes, my god her eyes. The love and lust found there. I walked over to the bed, what she was standing in front of.
"See something you like?" I smiled.
"I do. I see what I like, what I want..." She trailed off. I found myself biting my lip.
"Hmm," I said, looking at my exposed skin.
She lifted my chin and kissed me, causing me to fall back onto the bed. She pulled me back up, and her smile, made me focus on every nerve. She took the bandanna she had and blindfolded me. She began kissing softly on every piece of exposed skin. My breathing became ragged and I kept lifting. Deejay stopped and I no longer felt her around me. I panicked just a little. Then I heard the sound of velcro and chains.
'Oh god she's going to murder me with chains,' I thought, then giggled aloud at the ridiculous thought. Then I felt her around me and she began kissing me again, she lifted me to where I was sitting up. She backed me into the head board, grabbed both of my wrist, and put something around them. She tightened whatever it was. I bit my lip. Then as I calmed down, just a little, I felt Deejay kiss my inner thight, I felt her tug at the new lingerie with her teeth. I panted softly as she tugged my panties all the way off. She kissed very gently down there and came up and kissed me. And as she kissed me, I felt something rub against my clit, and it made me gasp so hard I almost choked. I felt her smile against my lips. My breathing was horrible, and I kept feeling whatever that was against me. Then I felt it inside, and I screamed. I pushed, moaned, apologized, squirmed, pleaded, begged.
I felt her slowly pull out and slide back in and I moaned very very loudly. Then she sped up, and I felt myself tighten.
She laid on my chest wrapped her arms around me and pushed in harder. I screamed so loud, her name bounced of the walls, I tugged at the handcuffs wrapped tightly around my wrist.
"Oh god!" I kept yelling.
When she unwrapped herself from around me, I calmed down immensely. I relaxed the arch in my back and took several deep breaths. I felt Deejay crouch in front of me. She grabbed my legs and held them up by my ankles. I whined.
She stroked so slow, causing every inch of me to tremble. My legs kept shaking with each stroke. And every time she sped up, I got way too loud. She was talking to me but I was hardly listening.
She pushed in hard as hell and leaned down, "This..this is mine.... right?"
I groaned, "Oh god, YES!" I screamed.
I heard her groan, and pull out. Then I felt the handcuffs fall from around my wrist and she untied the bandanna from around my eyes. I blinked in the brightly lit room.
She turned me around and sat me in her lap, then shoved inside me, holding me down by my hips.
"Shit!!"I muttered, my fingers digging inside her arm. Deejay bent me over, pressed her hand deep into my lower back, encouraging an arch. She pressed herself inside and I felt everything. She tugged on my hair and pulled my hips to meet hers.
I called her name. Her government name. Her nickname. I yelled from the top of my lungs. My back began hurting from the position, and I was tired. She pulled out and I fell to sleep so easily.

About 4 a.m. I felt Deejay shake me. I felt the slight breeze from the balcony.
"Wanna sit on the balcony?" She asked quietly. I shook my head. She then added, "I'll carry you..."
I nodded and she carried me to the balcony. We sat in silence and I stared at the sky in peaceful awe.
"Bonnie?" Deejay's voice called out.
"Yes my love?"
"Will you marry me?"
"Yes. Yes of course."
I turned and she held up a gold ring, purple and white diamonds very visible, shining in the bright moon light. She grabbed my left hand and slid the ring onto my ring finger. Deejay pulled me into her lap and held me rightly.
"I love you."
"I love you more."Deejay whispered.
"Impossible my love."
"Nothings impossible with love baby." She said and placed a kiss on my forehead.