Images Replayed.

"Deejay," I sighed slowly. She lifted her head up from inbetween my thighs. Biting her lip, her eyes lifted to mine, "Hmm?" Deejay replied.
"Stooop," I whined, pushing her hands out my inner thighs. She smiled, kissing the lower part of my stomach.
"Wake up," Deejay said, kissing my clit slowly.
"Whatt?" I asked, immediately confused.
"Wake up baby.." She whispered. I felt her slide inside me, and I gasped. My eyes instantly opened.
Deejay stood at the edge of the bed, smiling perpetually.
"Such a creep!" I laughed, my voice and laugh raspy from sleep.
"Wet dream?" She asked, as I sat up.
I laughed falsely, "Ha ha. Shut up!"
She laughed walking out the room, "Come eat." She yelled. I groaned, tossing the cover off of me.

I sat at the table with everyone else as Deejay sat my plate in front of me. The twins looked at me before turning away and eating.
I couldn't even think straight. My mind kept wandering to Deejay and where her hands could be, or where her lips feel on mine. I kept shuddering. Everytime I even looked at deejay, thought of Deejay, I had to cross my legs over tightly.

When everybody up and left, to go wherever, my heart sped up. We were alone. It felt like a replay of our first time.
"So what's up?" She whispered to me. I cringed. I shook my head, sort of answering, sort of clearing my head.
"Nothing, you?" I answered, tossing a glance up to her, practically risking my sanity.
She pulled me to my feet by my wrists, and wrapped her arms around me from behind me. "Come lay with me." She said walking me to the backroom with her.

|| Pause

Now, I knew right then and there that we weren't going to just lay together. I knew how she said it, that there was no way in hell we would just lay there. But do I listen to my brain? No. Why? Because my brain doesn't cooperate well with sexual frustration.

|>Play

I already didn't have anything under the jersey I had on. I was basically nude under a sheet. I crawled into bed after her and turned to face her. She turned on the tv and had it loud.
Oh god, it was all bad for me.
She began kissing me. The tension I felt went up immediately. I couldn't control anything anymore.
Her hands slid up my thigh gripping thin before sliding it back down and up again. She repeated this, over and over, exciting me more and more. I looked in her eyes, they were filled with love and lust. My heartbeat was 10 times the normal speed it should have been.
"Calm down," she smiled, and the smile played in her eyes, causing me to become more frustrated.
She ran her hand down me, pausing to feel in my vaginal area. I gasped. She breathed out a laugh. Deejay sat up in front of me, lifting me up with her and she lifted my shirt off of my body. The tension between us, was nothing but sexual. I paused to sigh.
"Hold on baby." She whispered.
I groaned and fell back into the pillows. I watched as she strapped up. I closed my eyes, trying to control myself. Then I felt the bed slump down at her movement across it.
"Baby, open." She said quietly, slowly opening my legs. Deejay hovered over me, "I love you." She whispered in my ear. She eased in slow. I breathed in and out slow.
She sped up her pace, and I couldn't control myself. I moaned uncontrollably, scratched perpetually, and came for what felt like a trillion times.
"Deejay!" I moaned. She kissed me, continuously. Her lips felt like sleeping in a cloud.
"Baby, I love you." I kept saying.
"I love you." She said and she pulled out, her head falling on my chest. She placed a kiss right inbetween my boobs.
I sighed, massaging her head, "I know."