Final Author's Note

Thank you so very much to all who stuck with this story. I know it wasn't the best toward the end, but I still enjoyed it, and I hope you did, too. Rosalind was definitely very fun to write, even if she wasn't always the smartest in the room lol.

If I'd proceeded down the angst route, Rosalina wouldn't have come to them this way. I was playing around with the idea of Kai still going down the canon path and killing Jo, and I was thinking of Ruby taking the cure. I would have had them hook up, for Ruby to end up pregnant, Kai to have his evil moment, die, and then have Ruby give birth to a baby (Rosalena) before she, too, would die. Might have even had Kai be the one to lead to Ruby's death. It would have been brutal, but would have led to that greater connection between Rosalena and Rosalind. I'm glad I didn't go that route, lol, Rosalind would have been very sad even if she and Elena survived and got to have a kid.

Be on the lookout for a post on my sprintingfox Quotev and Wattpad accounts regarding the order for future stories. For my AO3 readers, there will be a link to the Quotev post in my profile. You can also just ask me and I can share the list directly. I really think that this is a finalized list of my plans (not necessarily the order, but I genuinely do not think I'll have more ideas for stories beyond these six I have right now). So, the time for me to retire might be nearing. We'll see.

If you would like to read my next story (Finn Mikaelson x OC), look for 'Piece of You' on my profile!

Mischief Managed,

Sprinting Fox