~ The Strange Mirror ~

--Seven and a half years later-

After her mother's passing, Leon's and Hop's family took Lia in with open arms and helped raise her to be the woman she is today. 

That day, the two brothers made it their mission to make Lia happy for as long as possible until she went off on her own

That day, the two brothers made it their mission to make Lia happy for as long as possible until she went off on her own. Lia and her partner Pikachu finished their journey through the other regions and accomplished many goals over the years.

Although he retained his childish tendencies, Leon had grown into a strong and confident adult and was now the reigning champion of all of Galar. Lia's skills in Pokémon battling were now on par with her godbrothers'. However, she runs her mother's herbalist clinic and Pokémon shelter on her home property. People and Pokémon still go to the little cottage to get medicine and tonics; it warms their hearts that the daughter of the previous 'angel can smile again.

Hop stays in Postwick as an assistant for Sonia Magnolia, a Pokémon researcher who recently took her grandmother's place. He visits Lia once in a while to see how she's doing. Sonia has known Lia ever since she and Leon were kids. To this point, she sees Lia as her sister, and much to her delight, Lia feels the same way.

On the day of the funeral, Galar celebrated Kaitlynn's anniversary by calling it Angel's Day to honor her memory. Many cities and towns occasionally played her songs and created festivals that day. The biggest celebration is held in Postwick, as people come from all over to pay their respects at the grave. It's also the most significant cause Lia tends to sing there as well.

Lia was just as talented as her mother when it came to singing. She didn't perform for anyone else besides her foster family and friends. She couldn't find it in her heart to do what her mother once loved before becoming a housewife and a Pokémon caretaker. The only time she'll ever perform in public is on Angel's Day; she won't make any other exceptions than that.

During this time, Lia has been training herself diligently to become a legally certified caretaker and follow in her mother's footsteps. She already received her herbalist certificate and finished training in raising and battling Pokémon. Along with her own Pokémon, Lia would also care for the ones her mother owned to be a full Pokémon caretaker. Sonia was always a great help.

Though occasionally, she tended to get carried away with telling Lia all these theory stories on Legendary and Mythical Pokémon. Not that Lia minded, though; if there was one thing Lia loved to listen to, it was stories.

Though she didn't remember much about her father, the times when he would tell her all these fascinating fairy tales that no other person had ever heard of remained in her mind. Most intriguing was that none of the fairy tales she was told had Pokémon. They didn't exist.

Lia still remembered the silly little vow she made when her father told her that. "I'm going to make my own fairy tales! And each one will include Pokémon! Cause Pokémon and fairy tales should be friends!"