🌹 A Not-so-Friendly Encounter, Let's Get Picking! 🌹

Despite the unexpected surprise from the Magnolia twins, the group's last class went off without a hitch. Although the boys argued over whose choice of the creature was better for their essay, Lia didn't pay much attention to them this time. She was nose-deep in the creature encyclopedia to even look away. Eventually, she found a creature to do her report. The Abion Water Dragon.

A serpent-like dragon that lives in vast lakes is said to bring great fortune and luck to those who gaze upon it

Pikachu thought she made a good choice, plus he thought it was cool. But not as cool as the Thunderbird he read about over her shoulder. Grim chose something called a Cornish pixie, some creature that reminded her of an Impidimp for some reason. Ace went with a bird-like creature called a phoenix and Deuce went with a serpent bird-like creature called an Occamy. However, during her time in class, Lia was still a little miffed about one thing. Something that she needed to take care of after class.

Once Miss Mac's class was over, Lia asked the boys if they could wait for her outside. The two could help but feel sorry for the twins for whatever punishment they might get. If there's one thing they've learned from their time with Lia, is that you should never make her mad. They can't even imagine what she would look like if she was furious.

"Alright you two, spill it. Why the heck are you now teachers' assistants with your Pokémon out in the open like that?"

"W-Well Li, its because," Maddie was about to explain, but then Miss Mac suddenly jumped in.

"It was Crowley's idea Lass. He thoucht that it would be better an safer for them tae be under constant supervision from the school staff. Rather than havin them be alone at the dorm, no thon he doubts yer creatures. But as ye all are now in unknown territory. Its better tae be safe than sorry."

Lia took a deep breath and sighed, "I understand, however, that's no excuse to do this behind my back. What if someone gets suspicious with Zorua and Golett? Most of all, who's watching the Pokémon at the dorm?"

"Oh, Magerna and Indeedee are taking care of things inside the dorm, and Lucario and Zeraora are guarding the perimeter. Everyone else are staying in the backyard." Matt explained.

"Alright, as long as everything is under control, then I don't have a problem with it. Just, promise me no more secrets or keeping things from me. Okay?" Lia asks.

"Okay," the twins replied.

"Don't worry lass, A promise they'll be well-taken care of." Miss Mac assured her. "Also, If ye iver have time, A would love tae know about yer little critters lass. Never seen anythin like them." she said at the end as she reached out and scratched behind Pikachu's ears.

"Chaaaa!~"

"I'd be happy to tell you more about them Miss Mac. In return give us all the knowledge, you have of this world's creatures and animals. Honestly, we need that the most while we're here." Lia admitted, slightly embarrassed.