🌹 Unexpected Advice, Riddle's Story 🌹

Lia and her group looked around for the boys and Grim for a few moments. Soon they came across them at a gazebo on the other side of the gardens. "There you are!"

"Lia? What are you guys doing here? Don't tell me Riddle kicked you all out too."

"No Theo. We left on our own accord for various reasons." She looked down at Matt, who was still clutching her hand while hiding behind her. The boys could see the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"I take it all that excitement was too much for him?"

"Excitement, Excitement!? We were just kicked out of Heartslabyul because that stiff, red-headed, megalomaniac, tyrant threw a tantrum! Who does he think he is?! The Queen of Hearts himself or something?!! As if I'm gonna apologize to him after that!!"

"Ace, calm down, you're making yourself just as immature as Riddle was a moment ago."

"Don't compare me to him, Lia!!"

"you're the one who's also throwing a tantrum, kid."

"I heard that, Persian!"

Lia shook her head as she walked up to Deuce, who was sitting on the ground next to a struggling Grim. "Deuce, how are you feeling?"

"Not good, I've been kicked out of my dorm by the House Warden himself. At this rate, I'm getting further away from my goal than ever."

"Don't sell yourself short Deuce, you stood up for your comrades even when you knew the risks. I think that's pretty honorable."

"Pika! (Yeah!)

Deuce smiled at the too, "Thanks guys,"

"Grrrr, this stupid, collar! It's so tight!"

"Pika, Pika." (Be grateful that you can still breathe.)

"Oooo Hooo, you guys are killing those collars. Got yourself a nice collection going on.~"

"L - L - L - Lia. . . ." Matt stuttered, everyone turned to what had the boy sounding spooked, and sure enough, there was a floating head before them. Scaring everyone (minus Lia, Persian, and Theo), out of their wits.

"BWAH!!!"

Grim and Pikachu hugged each other. "GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! A GHOST HEAD!!!!" "PIIIKAAAAAA!!!"

"Whoops looks like I'm not all here, forgot my whole body."

Theo folded his arms, not impressed. "Oh please, you intentionally did that on purpose."

"You know this guy Theo?" Lia asked.

"Hard not to when he's always 'swinging by here in Heartslabyul with no regard at all."

"But, who is he?" Deuce asked.

"Oh? The names Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker. A magician who's either a cat or a peculiar purrrrson.~" The guy introduced as he made himself fully appear.

"Did you just seriously make a cat pun?" Persian deadpanned.

"That's his thing,"

"Uh, look, Ar. . . . Arte. . .um. . run that name by me again?"

"He said his name is Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker," Matt corrected Ace.

"Ooo hooo~ The little guy's got a good memory. ~ Heh, heh, heh, most folks call me Chenya, a guy in a different league altogether. ~"

"So, what dorm are you from, Chenya?"

"Hmmm?~ Why don't you try to guess, purrrty kitty? ~"

"Ooo, ooo! I know! You're from that a . . . banana-claw, right? Cause you got those ears."