🌹The Tyrant's Tears🌹

". . . . lia. . . . Lia. . . . LIA!?"

"Look! She's waking up!"

"Pikachu, too!"

Slowly regaining her senses, Lia finds herself on the ground with Theo, Ace, Deuce, Maddie, Lucario, and the rest of her Pokémon surrounding her, worried.

"Take it easy. Are you alright? "

"Xavier? When did you,"

"Received an odd text from Mr. Diamond before Dire and Eva burst into my classroom like it was the apocalypse."

"Rugh, what's going on?"

"After throwing that last blow to that monster, you ran over to Riddle as he was falling. Then, you, Pikachu, and Riddle's rabbit drop cold like him out of nowhere. You've been out for a good thirty minutes." Ace explained.

"Wait, where's Riddle?"

"Pikachu." (And Charlette.)

"Who?"

"He's over there, just starting to come to," Lucario told her.

Not far from her right, Lia sees Trey, Cater, and surprisingly, Mr. Crowley, Madame Eva with Riddle and his Lopunny.

"Riddle? Riddle!"

"Calm down, Trey. He's waking up just fine." Madame Eva assured him.

"About time, too; I seriously thought he wasn't gonna wake up. We were close to losin our heads if he didn't. Um, total figure of speech, ya know."

Lia slowly got up to stand. After returning most of her Pokémon to their balls, she made her way to them. "You and I are going to need to have a talk after this," Xavier whispered to her.

"What for?"

She didn't get an answer when she heard Riddle.

"Wh-what in the world? What just was I?"

"Thank the Greats, you've finally come to your senses, Mr. Rosehearts."

"Wait, Where's,"

"Lopunny," (I'm here, Riddle. I'm okay) Charlette sat beside him while Trey held him.

"Thank goodness,"

"Don't move too much, just rest."

Lia heard Ace scoff as he folded his arms. Lia narrowed her eyes at him. 'You better not make things worse.'

"See that? That sort of 'coddling is what led to all of this. If you don't scold him properly, he'll go crazy again."

"Dude, you really need to read the room better." Deuce deadpanned at him; Plusle and Minun nodded.

"But I'm not wrong! Look at this place! The whole place is a total wreck, and we almost didn't live to see the next day!"

"We're technically also responsible for the mess, too." Theo pointed out.

"Yeah, not gonna lie. It was awful."

"Good grief! Building up that much stress does no good for you, you know!"

"Pika, Pika?" (How would you know?)

"Oh, be quiet, Pipsqueak. I don't need to know when we just saw what happens when you do that."

"Absol," (He's not wrong.)

"At least everyone made it out in one piece."

"Theo's right. Come on, guys, chill out."