🌹 Inked Roses🌹

She's heard of people having inner demons, but this was not what she had in mind. Lia has faced many things back in her home world, most of which would be familiar to other Pokémon trainers, no matter how big or small, powerful or not. But never in her life would she be prepared to face something as terrifying as a creature entirely made out of Dark aura!

"Wha-what is that thing?" Maddie trembled.

"It, it appeared out of the stuff that changed Riddle!"

"That stuff is called 'Blot, Grim, and that thing is a blot monster, an entity that only comes out when someone 'Overblots."

"Over-blots?" Lia asks as she tries to beath. The contamination in the air was getting to her; her Pokémon tried to stay focused, too.

"It's a magic condition that all mages must avoid at all costs."

"Mr. Theo is correct; when someone is practicing magic, all the negative energy that accumulates is called blot and is stored in their magic gems. However, should the stored blot reach the gem's limited capacity, it'll come to a point where it'll burst."

"And when that happens, all the overflowing blot will corrupt the user from the inside out. All that overwhelming negativity will cause them to lose control of their magic and emotions to a point where they will destroy everything in their path." Madame Eva finished.

"Sounds exactly like how a Pokémon reacts when injured or sick."

"This is completely different, Lia," Persian replied while he tried to steady her.

"Myah! I don't get it!?"

"Me neither,"

Pikachu snapped at Grim and Deuce. "Pikachu!" (Really, sounds clear to me!)

"I'm with ya, Little Yellow. Seriously?! Do we need to spell it out for you?! We're saying Riddle's gone ' Evil Berserk mode here!"

"And if Riddle keeps unleashing all that negative energy, his very life will be at risk!"

Lia and her Pokémon shuddered at that, 'His, his very life?!'

"LOPUNNY!!" (RIDDLE!!)

"As much as I wish to help, our main priority is to get the rest of the other students out to safety."

"You're correct, my darling. We also must bring Mr. Rosehearts back to his senses before it's too late."

"HEADS UP!!" Persian cried out as he saw Riddle have his monster make a move.

With one swing, the monster cracked the ground where they stood. Fortunately, Trevenant countered it with his 'Wood Hammer attack.

"I will hear nothing! But 'Yes, Dorm Leader! Whoever defies me WILL HAVE THEIR HEADS TAKEN!!"

Destruction was everywhere in the garden; all it took was one blow from Riddle's monster. Lia shivered at the sight. 'To think, all that negative aura cause this.'

"Riddle! You have to stop this! Otherwise, you'll,"

"I ISSUE THE ORDERS!!"

Riddle summoned more uprooted trees to rain down on them, but Lia moved just as quickly as she tossed another Pokéball. "Rapidash! Use Protect!"

A pink and teal unicorn appeared and made a blue dome-like shield to surround the whole group.