🌹The Deul, No, You're who's Wrong🌹

Lia found herself in what looked like a courtroom. In the defendant's seat was the blonde girl she saw before addressing the Queen of Hearts. . .. As a giant!

'What in Arceus's name!'

"As for you, your majesty, *humph!* Your Majesty, indeed. Why you're no 'queen, you're just a fat, pompous, ill-tempered old, ty. . . tyrant. . . " Her confidence faded as she shrank back to her original size.

'Oh no,'

The Queen peered down at her with a malicious smile, "Mmmmhmmm, Em, what were you saying, my dear?"

Suddenly, a smiling cat appeared above her head, making matters worse, "Why, she said you're a fat, pompous, ill-tempered old tyrant! AhHahahaha!"

"OOOOOOOFFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!"

On the queue of the Queen's furious, blood-curdling rage, all of the playing cards jumped and rained down on the poor, defenseless girl.

'. . .Why. . . , why isn't anyone doing anything to stop her?! Why didn't anyone stop her before it came to this?!'

Suddenly, the screen changed to a dark, misty forest that Lia didn't recognize at all. 

'Okay, why am I here?'

Walking along a faint trail, Lia heard a faint sound in the distance. Alarms went off in her head as she headed towards it. Suddenly, something rushed past her, 'Who's there?!'

There was no answer; Lia slowly looked around and did her best to stay calm. But her racing heart was pounding so loudly. She was sure that whoever or whatever was out there could hear it. Then, she saw a shadowy figure on the other side of the trail.

'H-Hello?'

The figure didn't respond. However, Lia could hear faint whispers coming from them. Slowly making her way towards them, she was able to make out a few words.

'Find . . . . Black. . . . . Must. . . To Me. . . '

'What?'

Just then, black bony hands shot out from the ground and grabbed her legs. 'AAAH! LET GO!'

Lia kicked and struggled, but the hands held their grip. As she tried to break free, the shadowy figure started to move towards her.

'MISS LIA!'

At that moment, something blasted the hands off of Lia and held her arms. Before she noticed the figure reaching out to her, she was carried away from the area. Looking up, Lia's rescuer was the last being she would've guessed to be. 'Darkrai?!'