🌹 Baking Buddies, Some Egg Trouble🌹

Lia couldn't help but feel at home with how the kitchen looked when they got there. It was rustic but homey, like her cottage's kitchen. Just not as big, Lia found Trey at a counter getting everything ready. But then suddenly made an annoyed face.

"Welcome back everyone, Whoa! You guys certainly pick a bunch!" He stated, seeing the baskets of chestnuts.

"Well, that's because we had some help from the groundskeeper," Deuce admitted.

"Ah ha, I'd be more surprised if he didn't. I believe me, Mr. Clyde is too kind of a man to not help others."

"Oh we do," Lia replied.

"Pika," (Yep,)

Trey noticed Lia's expression. "Um, Lia, is everything," "What are you two doing here?" she cut him off.

Off on the other side of the counter, were Maddie and Matt tying each other's aprons.

"We wanted to help with the tarts," Matt answered.

"And did you really think we were going to leave you alone in a kitchen full of 'Boys?" Maddie questioned back.

Lia looked over to Persian, who was sitting next to the two with his head down.

Pikachu sweat-dropped. "Pikachu," (They ran away from you as soon as you got near the dorm. Didn't they,)

"More like I lost a 'Battle of Will,"

"Gave you the 'eyes, huh?" Persian's silence was all the answer she needed.

"Don't worry, they weren't causing any trouble," Trey assured her.

"You guys know Lia can't babysit you all the time, right?" Ace snarked at the twins.

"Oh, we're well aware of that." Matt adjusted his glasses, "We just don't want you 'boys, getting any ideas around big sis." Maddie snarked back.

"Whoa, where did this come from? You two weren't like this, this morning." Deuce stated.

"This is how they usually are when men are around Lia or their cousin for too long. Or if they don't like any specific men in particular." Persian explained.

"So what? They're like her bodyguards or something?" Ace laughed, but it was cut short when Maddie whacked him with a ladle. "OW! Hey!"

"Laugh it up while you can Mr. We heard about what you did and said to big sis yesterday. You better plan on apologizing to her or else we'll make sure you'll have the worst school experience of your life." Maddie gave him a glare so dark, that the air around him dropped several degrees that his spin shivered.

"What are you, the spawn of the devil!?"

"You're not far off," Persian and Lia sighed.

"Let's cut the chit-chat and start backing already! Let's make them massive!" Grim shouted excitedly.

"Calm down will you," Lia sighed.

Trey lightly laughed. "Well, you know that the bigger the tarts, the harder it'll be to peel all of the chestnuts. So. . . good luck with that."

"Wait, we have to peel all of these? Suddenly the room feels like it's spinning." Deuce moaned, not looking forward to that.

"Can't be as hard as getting juice out of chesto berries." Maddie thought.

"Chesto berries?"

"I'll explain later," Lia told him.

"Well, preparation is the key to good baked treats." Trey pointed out.