🌹Baking Plans, You two are What!!??🌹

(Heads up everyone, this chapter is dedicated to my good friend @anime_sweatheart45   for one of the characters that are in this chapter was inspired by her character in her wonderful story The Golden Flower in Wonderland.)

Lia soon snapped out of her daze when she felt someone shaking her shoulder. "Lia? Lia, are you alright?" Asked Theo, looking a bit concerned.

"Y-yeah just zoned out there for a moment," she assured him.

"Pika?" (Are you sure?) Pikachu muttered, worried.

Lia just smiled at him, "I'm fine Pikachu, don't worry."

"Yesh! That was really scary!" Cater sighed in relief that the 'worst was over.

"That guy really has some serious issues. Definitely needs to loosen up, like, a lot!" Grim states.

"Hey now, don't disrespect him!" Deuce scolded him.

"But he's not wrong, even if he's in a higher position than us. He still needs to tone it down a notch. Otherwise, it'll be slapped right back at him." Persian replied.

Suddenly, Lia and the others started to hear some of the other Heartslabyul students whisper to one another.

"Did the dorm leader leave already?"

"It looks like it,"

"What a relief, I broke rule number 186: One must never eat hamburger steak on a Tuesday; I don't know what I'd do if he caught me!"

"*Sighs* I wish he hadn't come here, I mean, I want us to eat lunch in peace and have the freedom to eat what we want."

"Well, so do I. I mean for real, are all these stupid rules seriously more important than us?" Ace questions.

Lia noticed that both Trey and Cater had sad-solum expressions when they heard the students. 'Judging by their looks, I'm guessing the rules that are enforced on their dorm isn't the main problem.'

"Well, it is his duty as dorm head of Heartslabyul after all." Theo pointed out.

"Right, Riddle managed to take on the responsibility of house warden, before the end of the first week after enrolling here at the school. I understand that he comes off harsh with his words and all. But it's for the sake of improving the dorm. He's really not a bad guy and his intentions are just to make the residents strong." Trey exclaims.

"Really? Would a guy with 'good intentions go around beheading people with magic suppressing callers?" Grim begrudgingly asks.

"He wouldn't have to do that you last time if you hadn't run amuck in the mirror chamber the other night and almost burned it down along with everyone else with it." Lia brought up, as a matter of factly.

"Pika/That's for sure," Pikachu and Persian agreed.

"What?! H-Hey! That caller really hurt you know! And it shut off my magic, that's considered rude!" Grim argued.

"Not as rude as you were that night," Lia uttered under her breath.

"Don't get cheeky with me!" Grim growled.

Theo, Trey, and Cater laughed a bit. Then Cater brought up a different topic, "Sounds like you guys are curious about Riddle's signature spell."

"Is it like, a spell that only he can cast?" Deuce asked.

"In a sense, I don't believe he's the only one who can do that but, do you recall your first lesson with my father? About how no one's magic is the same? Well, there's this magic called, 'Unique Magic. It's a type of special magic whose characteristics are based on and developed by the magic user's personality. Now, depending on the characteristics of the said magic, one's magic can seem a bit similar to the others. This is where the name, 'Signature Spell comes into play, generally speaking, it's typically unique to the user depending on how they use the spell and how they cast it. You'll soon learn more about that in class." Theo tells them.