Lazy Saturday

In the morning, at 7 a.m., everyone still lying in bed. Viper's habit of waking up by 5 is disrupted by the night of partying and drinking. Chamber awakes first, seeing Omen on a recliner knitting and Kay/O standing in a corner motionless.
"Good morning." Omen says upon seeing Chamber rise.
"Bonjour."
Chamber goes to the bathroom to wash up. He walks out and heads over to one of the bedrooms. He slowly opens the door, making sure to make no sound. He sees Neon, Skye and Killjoy on the bed, squeezed in with Astra lying sideways on the bottom part of the mattress. Raze was on the floor sleeping on a mat, covered in pillows. He makes his way to the other room and spots Reyna, Sage and Viper sleeping in the bed, Jett passed out sideways on this one and Fade on the floor just like Raze without the plethora of pillows. Chamber inches to Fade, the only one sleeping alone, and places something in her pocket carefully. He then races out, getting back into under his covers, returning to his slumber.

  Two and a half hours later at around 9:30 Reyna wakes up and gets out to the living room.
"Ugh, what smells like shit?" She gags as she asks herself. She peers over the room and sees Sova covered in his own vomit, still asleep and she shrieks. Jett wakes up from the sound and dashes into the room immediately with Phoenix, Yoru and Ken awoken as well at the scene of the crime.
"What is it?!" Asked Jett. Reyna points to Sova while covering her mouth and nose.
"Aw, sick." Jett said with a sour face after looking at him. Ken popped his head up and looked around confused by all the noise and then sees Sova and says "shit" with a husky, sleepy voice. He then starts laughing.
"Dumbass went overboard and couldn't hold his own." Said Yoru. Phoenix, who slept the closest to Sova swiftly got up and ran to away into the kitchen, checking himself to see if he was clean.
"Omen, why didn't you do anything this whole time?!" Asked Jett.
"I wanted to let him be." He answered.
One by one, everyone started to get up. Kay/O grabbed a towel and threw it on Sova who was still asleep.
"Wake up!" He shouted. Sova sluggishly opened his eyes and looked around himself. He looked disgusted but wiped what he could with the towel.
"My apologies, Ken. Do you have a mop? I'll take care of this." Sova said.
"Don't worry about it. You should just go shower. I'll give you some of my clothes to wear." Ken told him.
"Спасибо." Sova went into the bathroom and started showering. Ken cleaned the vomit from the carpet, tossed it into the laundry machine and threw out the sheets Sova was on. Everyone else folded their pieces and made the beds.
"Thank you guys", Ken said for them helping him clean and tidy up. "I'll make us breakfast. What do you guys want?"
"Do you have Fruity Pebbles?" Killjoy asked as soon as Ken finished his question.
"But of course." He made her a bowl and took out some frying pans and eggs and waffles for everyone else. "Eggs? Omelette? Waffles? Anything, anyone?"
"You have peppers for that omelette?" Asked Brimstone.
"I gotchu." Ken started preparing the food and Neon stepped forward into the kitchen, wanting to help him out.
"I'd love to help, too. Making food is one of my hobbies." She said.
"I appreciate it. Oh, Chamber!"
"Yes?"
"You want some French toast?" Ken asked.
"I wake up and first thing in the morning somebody asks me this. Wonderful." Chamber replies. Ken laughs and Omen looks over at Chamber. Chamber stares a dagger at him and he doesn't say a word.

Food is made for everyone and they sit down, starting to eat.
"This is perfect after a night like that!" Skye said as she dug in.
"He's taking care of all of us. It looks like he's doing it out of genuine kindness and care." Sabine thought as she ate her eggs, fried sunny-side up. Sova finished showering and walked out of the bathroom, wearing Ken's clothes.
"Oh, there he is!" Said Breach. "Come, we saved you a plate." Sova pulled up a chair and sat down, staring down at his waffles.
"Nobody wanted waffles so I felt bad for them and just made it for you." Said Neon. "But don't worry, there's syrup!"
"I am truly grateful." Sova said with a bowed head.
"Yes, honestly, thank you for your hospitality and care for us. But I'm afraid after this we must head back." Sage said.
"Do you really have to?" Ken asked. "I mean it's a Saturday anyway."
"Brimstone?" Asked Cypher.
"Fine. We can stay for a couple hours but we seriously have to get back after that." Brimstone replied.
"Nice!" Exclaimed Phoenix.
Viper smiled and felt warm inside. "Yes. We get to stay for a little while longer. I will enjoy that time. This has been bliss." She thought.