The Right Time [NSFW]

Crystal snow falls from a night sky that is lit up whitely from the clouds of snowflakes. The ground is covered in large piles of snow, inches deep. The planted pine trees around buildings and forests have had their green leaves turned white. Clear, ice-cold piercing air hitting the nose of anyone around. Everything encompassed into that nostalgic feeling Ken felt as he lied in Sabine's arms. He felt at home. Everything was perfect. His eyes watered from this feeling and he gently started to doze off. Together, after the movie ended, they enjoyed each other's embrace without saying another word to each other but acknowledged and appreciated their company and rested for hours. Sabine was overjoyed. She felt like this was the first time she was able to truly help someone in years.

Hours later, Ken woke up and looked up to see Sabine already awake and she smiled at him. He stared into her green eyes and smiled back. She leaned in for a kiss and Ken only pecked her back. He got up quickly and held out his pointer finger, signaling her to wait a moment. He went to the bathroom and washed up, finding a spare toothbrush in a cabinet and brushing his teeth. He came back to Sabine on the bed and said "Now I can kiss you for real." Ken went in and slowly kissed Sabine with closed eyes. She softly grabbed the back of his neck and closed her eyes too, accepting him back. Their heads moved slightly sideways as their tongues entered one another's mouths. They smooched and made out for upwards of a minute straight before pulling away and opening their eyes, feeling rejuvenated.
"I'm sorry if my breath wasn't too fresh, I didn't get out of bed yet." Sabine told Ken.
"You were fine, princess. Tasted better than I would've if I hadn't got up."
"How'd you sleep?" She asked.
"Wonderfully. How about you?"
"Just as well. You were very warm, I'm glad I'm not a real snake or I could've melted to death."
"Oh shit, why didn't you tell me?"
"No it's okay, it was a pleasant warmth. Like the sensation of being in a short grassy field with the sun like a blanket covering you in dry heat. I enjoyed it, darling."
"Oh, I'm relieved. Glad you enjoyed my company. I felt such fervor with you last night. I felt almost the opposite of the warmth you did. Not in a literal sense, but like I was young again, reliving my days looking out of the window during winter and seeing beautiful snow fall. I felt at home."
"You don't know how happy that makes me feel to hear."
Ken smiles at her.
"Wait, I fucking forgot. What about Chamber and Fade? I'm sure one day hasn't been enough time to heal from this traumatic shit. I don't even wanna bring it up. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. However long it takes though, I'll be here for her."
"Do you have anything planned today?" Ken asks her.
"Ah, no. But I have something in mind now." She intriguingly says. "Ken."
"Hmm?"
"Come here."
Ken makes his way closer to Sabine. She leans by his ear and whispers "I want you..."
Ken's eyes widen and he looks at her with a confused face.
"That's right, baby. I want you."
"Now?"
"Now."
"O-okay." Ken said with a stutter.
"Do you not want this?"
"I do! I just didn't expect it."
"Are you sure? I won't force you."
"I'm positive."
"Have you ever had sex before?" She asked him.
"Once. Have you?"
Sabine shook her head. "Never."
"I'm gonna be your first then?! I'm honored."
"Hurry up and take off your clothes already."
"Yes ma'am."
Ken starts undressing himself while Sabine watches with an excited grin.
"Are you embarrassed?" Sabine asked.
"No, no, I'm just feeling shy. It's been so long since I've done this."
"Don't be shy baby, we both want this. There's nothing you have to hide."
"You're right."
Ken continues to take off his clothes and Sabine sees a side of his face, admiring everything about him, focusing on his long eyelashes and thinking about how handsome he looks. Ken finally stands naked in front of her. She takes a long look up and down.
"My, my. I've wondered what you looked like naked. I'm throbbing for you, honey."
Ken nearly blushes.
"Now it's my turn. Try not to look away, my sweet boy."
Slowly, while maintaining eye contact with Ken, Sabine starts taking off her clothes. First her shirt, then pulling down her bottom, leaving her with only her socks, panties and bra on.
"Wanna help me out, Ken?"
Ken nods and gets close to Sabine, unhooking her bra first. He tries not to get too excited when she's exposed with her big breasts out for him to gaze at.
"Go on, you can have a taste if you like." She razzed.
Ken slowly lapped his tongue up Sabine's nipple.
"Mmm." She moaned out.
He continued to swirl and lick her nipple, perking it up and slid his hand down onto her panties. Ken began rubbing his middle and ring finger up and down her vulva through the panties. Sabine tightened her eyes shut.
"Oh fuck...!" She let out.
Ken was in control. He slid his fingers under her panties, feeling that she was already wet and sticky. He releases his face off her breast and gives her nipple a parting kiss. He put his two fingers in his mouth and back into her panties, sliding them slowly into her vagina. Sabine cried out in pleasure and and Ken used his thumb to rub her clitoris while his fingers went in and out her vagina. Sabine grabbed Ken's back and clenched him with both hands. Her nails clawed into his back as Ken sported an erect penis. Ken finally pulled down her underwear and got down to her genitalia.
"I love your boobs but we're doing it all, baby girl."
Ken placed his tongue between her two pink lips and licked up and down before putting his whole mouth on her vagina and practically making out with it. The whole time Sabine was starting to quiver. Her legs crossed over Ken's head as he went down on her. He let out periodic "Mmm's" as if enchanted by her flavor. Sabine grabbed Ken's hair and pushed him down deeper to enjoy his meal. Ken rubbed Sabine's clitoris as he slurped up her vagina and made a wet mess with her. He runs his other hand down her curves and pressed a finger on her anus. Sabine gasps when feeling his hand there but doesn't stop him.
Ken takes his other hand from her clitoris and puts a couple fingers into her vagina as he rapidly licks the area around her clitoris. He makes sure to feel all around her walls as he continues inside. Sabine feels herself starting to go crazy with rapture, her legs quaking now. It was her first time experiencing something like this anyway. As Ken pushed his finger deeper into Sabine's anus at the same time, he felt her tightening up when her legs shook. She tensed her grip on Ken's hair and moaned loudly. Ken kept at it, hitting all the right spots to make her feel good.
"Keep going, keep going, right there!" Sabine shouted.
Ken picked up his pace and Sabine held his head in close when she clasped her legs in around his head. Ken felt her entire body shaking and tightening up on him as she cried out, orgasming. She threw her back onto the bed, her body still shaking. Ken licked her up one last time before getting up and smiling at her.
"I didn't know you had that in you. Your pussy tasted so fucking great."
Sabine quickly got up and got on her knees, grabbing a hold of Ken's penis.
"Good girl." Ken said.
She stroked it with a loose grip a few times, making Ken squirm. She looked up at him and smirked before she kissed the tip.
"You like that, naughty boy?" She asked.
"Mhm."
"Well how about this?" She asked as she put her lips around his penis and started sucking it. Ken leaned his head back, whispering "fuck" in bliss. He looked back down and made eye contact with Sabine.
"She looks so fucking hot. And happy that she's down there. I love how we are right now. I've always secretly dreamed of eventually fucking her." Ken thought. He guided her head with his hand on the back of it, gently pushing her in with each bobbing motion. Sabine sucked eagerly, internally smiling and happy that she was intimate with Ken.
"I want to make him happy too. I want to taste him fully. He's mine and I'm his. He's so sexy above me." She thought. She softly grabbed his waist and pulled her head in all the way to his base, almost gagging on his length. Ken felt himself getting close to ejaculating. His mind was racing, his body warming up from the feeling of her saliva and mouth all over his member. Sabine felt him pulsing and pulled away, smirking as she rose up.
"Not yet, my cute boy." She teased him. Even though she wanted to taste his semen and swallow it with pride, Sabine still wanted to feel Ken inside of her before letting him release. Ken felt almost disappointed but leaned in for a kiss.
"You'd kiss me even after I just sucked your dick?" Sabine asked.
"I know where you've been and where I've been, I don't care. And don't forget, I went down on you too." Ken replied as he laid her down on her back onto the bed. He tapped his penis onto her vagina, rubbing it up and down, not yet going inside. Sabine wanted him inside her more than ever.
"Stop teasing me! Just shove it in! Put your cock in me already!" She demanded.
"Tsk, tsk, bad girl. Who's the naughty one now?" Ken continued to tease. He couldn't hold himself back forever though, he, too was getting too turned on to keep teasing.
"Okay, you ready, baby?" Ken asked.
"Mhm." Sabine said, anticipating her first time.
Ken slowly inserted his penis into Sabine's vagina, both of them already ready to explode at any moment.
"Just let me know if something's wrong or if I should stop, okay?" Asked Ken.
Sabine was gripping the bed sheets and biting her lip but nodded her head as Ken went deeper inside her. Ken couldn't believe how amazing she felt either. He was barely penetrating but could feel her heat, tightness and his mind went crazy from the fact that it was Sabine who he was having relations with. They were madly engrossed with each other. Ken finally made his way fully inside Sabine. He looked at her to make sure she wasn't in pain or anything. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as him so he proceeded to slowly thrust back and forth. Ken took Sabine's hands and interlocked her fingers with his. Sabine felt Ken's passionate lovemaking and wanted to make him feel the best pleasure in the world. Ken admired her reddened face and bosoms gently bouncing as she was thrust into. Ken picked up his pace and went faster. He went in for another kiss on both her nipples and then made out with her for a short while, the whole time still penetrating her vagina and holding her hands.
"You like this, baby girl?" He asked as he slammed his penis against her puckered vaginal base. Sabine cried out in ecstasy "Yes, daddy!"
"Oh yeah, princess? You like my cock pounding your tight little pussy?"
"Yes! Fuck me harder!"
Ken started to bang Sabine as hard and fast as he could, feeling immense thrill.
"You feel so fucking amazing, fuck!" Ken moaned.
Sabine felt pure euphoria when Ken praised her on top of the pleasure she was feeling from the lovemaking's penetration. She was ecstatic that it was Ken who she had her first time with. She could feel her own walls tightening up around Ken's girth as she climaxed again. She moaned louder than she ever had. Her legs were quaking, her toes curled up and Ken felt himself close to release too. The teasing of Sabine driving him near the edge and tightening around him now was making him feel immense elation.
"Oh baby, I'm getting close! I'm gonna cum for you soon!" Ken said.
"Ken! I want you! I want to taste your seed! Cum for me!"
Ken sent his final thrusts in with rapid speed and quickness then pulled out before sticking his penis in Sabine's mouth and released his semen inside and moaning deeply. He let out a long "fuck" while his body twitched as it kept ejecting semen out. Sabine sucked and slurped it all down, continuously moving her lips along his tip, making sure to get every drop out. Ken twitched again from the sensitivity. They both fell onto the bed and held each other close, even though they were somewhat sweaty and catching their breath. Ken placed one hand on Sabine's breast and squeezed it lightly.
"That was fucking heaven. You're amazing." He let out.
"You were so hot and sexy, taking control like that. I've never been more attracted to anyone. I felt on top of the world." She replied.
"Sabine."
"Yes, darling?" She looked at him with a tender smile.
"I love you."
Sabine's eyes moved from right to left quickly after hearing him, her eyes darting at both of Ken's blue eyes.
"Really?"
"Absolutely. I love you." Ken moved his hand off her chest and rested it delicately on her cheek before going in for a kiss.
"I love you too. I'm sure of it. I thought you'd think it was too soon so I never said anything but I know it. You make me feel happier than anyone or anything could. I'm whole again with you. And the way you made love to me was immaculate. I'm head over heels in love with you. I haven't ever been this open with anyone I've spoken to. You're my missing piece. The better half. I love you, I love you, I love you. I'm happy to be myself with you. I love you, Ken!" Sabine said proudly with a tear nearly forming in her eyes.
"That makes me the happiest man in the world to hear, my love. You deserve everything. I'm so glad we found each other. Everything is right with you. We've been through a lot of shit together already, I think it's more than appropriate to think and say that we love each other. I can't live without you."
They both smiled the brightest they ever have and rested there in each other's warm embrace.
"You think anyone heard us?" Ken asked.
"It was inevitable that they'd know something like this was going on." Sabine replied.
"I can feel their jealousy that it's me who gets to have you all to myself, haha!"
"Don't flatter yourself too much, dummy." Sabine jokingly shot back. They both laughed as they ended their perfect morning.