Part 7

Stark hurried back to her room, she was so excited that she was almost jumping up and down. She took deep breaths to calm herself. She thought to herself that she had to prepare. She wanted nothing more than to be beautiful for them, well at least not off putting, being beautiful was a bit of a stretch. She looked at herself in the mirror and only saw her flaws, how she wished she was skinnier, sexier, she hated everything she saw, until she looked at her hair, she really loved it, she ran her fingers in it and thought that she really should take a scented bath, she could put all kinds of things in it to make her skin glow, even just a little bit. She really envied the female higher being for their beautiful skin. Their skin was so smooth and it lightly glowed she felt like an ugly duckling amongst swans. She kept telling herself to work, work with what she's got, they must like her a little bit right?

She took a long bath put on oh so nice body lotions and put a vanilla scented oil between her ears. It was her favourite smell. She loved smelling like waffles, it reminded her of her mom. She put her hair up and put on a rather sexy dress that complimented her figure as best it could. She was so excited to get to know them better, things are going to change for the better now, maybe just maybe she wont be sleeping alone tonight she thought to herself with a big smile on her face.

She walk, neither too slow or too fast, she didn't want to seem to eager so she took her time. While she walked she hummed to herself, thinking about what the evening would bring. When she finally came to the dinner table, they were there waiting for her. They both stood up, walked up to her and kissed her on her cheek. One took her hand and brought her to her seat, while the other helped her get seated. She felt like a queen, she really liked it, she could not help but to smile to both of them. She was amazed at how much food the servants brought out, it was enough to feed an army but she liked it, it showed they were making an effort to please her and it really worked. She wanted to know everything she could about them so she asked them many questions about their childhood, so many that they could not ask her anything and when they finally could ask her about her childhood she was fast to change the subject. They both looked at each other both wanting to know even more since she was not keen on sharing. After dinner her mates suggested a walk to help with the digestion. She was embarrassed, she ate too much, it just was too good, too hard to stop, the story of her life.

At first they walked in a comfortable silence until Stone asked her about her childhood again. She hesitated for a while then she told them softly about her parents, how her father had only married her mother since she was fertile, she told them how her mother loved him so much that she died of a broken heart. She told them how her father had cheated on her mother for a long time with men, she told them that her father told her he only slept with men out of respect for her mother. She told them he was full of shit and he only cared about himself. She told them how she moved out as soon as she could and had not talked to her father after that. She told them she would never forgive him and that she hated him for all he had done. What has been broken can never be as good as new again.

Erik looked at Stone and was thankful they had not told her that they were mates. She would never accept them together after all she had been through, Stone felt the same. The web of lies must continue thread just as before. They both held her in her arms and told her sweet, sweet lies, how they would never betray or lie to her. How they would love her with all their hearts. They told her she was their goddess and they would worship the ground she walked on. Starker laughed so much she cried, she was beginning to love them with all her heart, how could she not, they had been nothing but kind to her, they had saved her from a life of loneliness, she had it all and she felt it was time for her to be happy. She was going to love them with every fibre of  her body, she felt that this was the end of her fairy tell and it had a ending where they would all live happily ever after.

They walked her slowly to her wing, just before they entered her room Erik stopped and told them he had to leave. He could see the concern her Stark eyes, he smiled at her and told her not to worry its just pack business no need for both of us to leave. He told her he had a lovely time and hoped they could dine all together from now on. Stark eyes lit up and she smiled so wide that he could almost count all her teeths. She was very happy and told him she would not want to have it any other way. He walked towards her, embraced her and gave her the most soft, gentle kiss he had ever given. He felt goosebumps all over his body, and he felt like a teenager, he could not control his own dick, it just went up like a rocket. He was very embarrassed and hoped she had not noticed. He told her to sleep well and left, knowing full well what was going to happen. He wished they could have been all together, he was jealous but he knew it had to be this way. His wolf was not happy, he wanted his mates and he wanted to mate them both, soon Erik took his wolf, soon, be patient, our time will come.