Part 8

After Erik left both Stark and Stone looked at each other awkwardly and really did not know what to say, They both stood outside her room and Stark was battling herself to invite him in, she was so shy and afraid of rejection, she hoped he would take the first step but it did not look like he would.

She decided to be the bravest she had ever been and invite him in for tea, yes tea is a good idea she thought a hot nice calming tea before bed is what they both needed she told herself. She hesitated only for a moment and then asked him in for tea. Stones face lit up and he smiled at her as sweetly as he could before telling her that he would quite like a nice hot tea.

She had a kettle in her bedroom since drinking tea was part of her nighttime routine. He sat down on her love seat. She was wondering to herself if she would be too forward if she sat beside him or if she should just sit in the other sofa. She decided it was time to be bold, he would probably not make any attempts to be close to her so it landed on her shoulders to take the leap. She handed him the tea and sat beside him on the snug loveseat.

After a while Stone felt more confident and at ease, he told her funny stories of his siblings antics she laughed so loud that it almost startled him. He had always imagined her laugh to be soft and feminine but no it was loud and contagious, he laughed so much that he had tears in his eyes. Stark wanted to kiss him but she just could not bring herself to do it so she thought a few red wine glassed would surely help with this problem. She gave him a big smile and asked him if he would like some red wine. He answered that he would love a glass, so they drank one then two glasses then ended up finishing two bottles in record speed. They were laughing and sharing stories of each other. She was feeling a nice buzz, drunk but just the right amount.

She looked deep into his eyes gave him a flirtatious smile then leaned slowly towards his beautiful face and gave him the most sweetest kiss he'd ever had. It was an innocent kiss but with hope of more. He kissed her back and embraced her. She had curves in all the right places. He had always wondered how her breasts looked like. They were big, that he could tell but were they soft or firm. He had never before had any interest in breast nor females for that matter, all his interest lied in her. This was his first time kissing a woman sensually and he had to admit to himself her really liked it. He loved kissing Erik but his kisses were hard and filled with passion, he both craved and loved the feeling of Erika mouth and his whole body. He liked both kisses just as much they could not be compared. He decided to slip his tongue in her mouth and that is when he felt fireworks deep in his belly. Stark had never kissed anyone before she kissed Erik goodbye and now she was french kissing Stone, her first french kiss, it was hot and wet she loved feeling his tongue exploring her mouth., she felt his hand on her hips, she had goosebumps all over, she had never in her life felt as horny as she was now, all she wanted was to melt into his body.

She put her arms around is neck at first but it just was not enough she wanted to feel him so she moved her hand to his chest, it felt hard, hot and muscular. She was hot and bothered and ready to loose her virginity. Stone loved the feeling of her hands all over him. When she started unbuttoning his shirt, both him and his wolf were ready to claim their mate finally. He bravely moved his hand towards her bosom and it was more than he had ever thought it could feel. He felt her nipple hard and he wanted nothing more than to rip her dress of and lick and suck them. He was getting impatient he wanted nothing more than to feel his phallus deep inside her.

He thought it was kinda funny that he had no idea what to do to fuck her right. He stopped and thought it would be best to tell her he was inexperienced so he did. Stark could not believe the most handsome man she had ever seen was still a virgin, she was honoured and flattered to be his first so she told him that. He gave her an awkward smile before smashing his mouth onto hers, not wanting her to ask anymore questions about his sexlife. She guided his hand towards her breast to show him how she liked to be touched, he was a fast learner, he loved hearing her moan his name asking for more he tore her dress and threw it to the floor, He was very fast to get undressed and for a while he stood there admiring her, her flushed face, her beautiful big breast, her stomach and her sexy thunder thighs. As he was admiring her she was looking at his big hard penis, she got scared and thought to herself how on earth was it going to fit. His size was much bigger than human sizes. She took a deep breath to calm herself down and thought to herself she was not the first human to have a higher being as a mate so it was going to be alright, yes it would be okay.

Stark knew a lot about sex even though she was a human virgin. She loved to read smut romance stories and she had heard girls talk about their first time. She knew it was going to hurt and she would most likely not be able to come on her first few times. She also knew that a lot of women can never have an orgasm with intercourse, she hopes she could but she was prepared for it too. She knew how to pleasure herself and she knew how men could pleasure women. She decided she had to be the teacher and guide him. She promised herself that she would not scream nor cry when he would put it insider her. She was a big girl and she could and would do this.

Stone took her into his arms and walked her to her bed, he put her down carefully and laid beside her. She kissed him and touched him all over, she moved her mouth to his neck, chest and hard stomach, leaving little love bites along the way. She touched his dick and moved her fingers up and down, it was so big and hot. Stone was a moaning mess, he loved having her hands on him, he felt like he was in heaven, he never wanted her to stop. She decided to put her mouth on his dick while massaging his balls, it was almost too much for poor Stone to handle, he was in ecstasy. He could barely control himself, him, a high being, more than three hundred years old and he felt like a teenager. He wanted to finish insider her pussy not her mouth, so her flipped her on her back, Stark was startled but soon forgot all about everything the time he started licking her sweet tight pussy. He was a sloppy eater, she thought to herself, she decided to guide him to maximise her pleasure. She was thrilled that she could hopefully have an intense orgasm with his hot sloppy tongue. He listened to her carefully and did as he was told, she told him to prepare her by first putting one finger, then two in her vagina so he did. He sucked and licked like a man who had not drunk water for 3 days. He loved her smell and her taste it was exquisite, he would always crave her after having tasted her. He saw and felt how much she liked it. It made him feel proud that he could satisfy his mate. He put in another finger and she seemed to like it so he put the third.

Stark could not help herself, she was a moaning mess and told himself she was coming she was screaming his name and convulsion slightly. She guided his head to her mouth and kissed him deeply. She tasted herself on him and it made her horny again, she loved it, this was so much better than servicing herself but now it was time for the big finish. He kissed and massaged her breast while getting in the position to enter her. She position herself to guide him and he entered her nice and slowly. Stone was in nine heavens while Stark was in nine levels of hell but still she did not cry nor scream she encouraged him to move slowly until he was all inside her. He almost spilled his seed right away, the feeling was indescribable, if he had to describe it it was almost like thousands of tongues sucking him all at the same time. He started to move faster, she felt so hot and nice, he wished he could live inside her. He was just about to come when his wolf took over. As soon as he came his wolf bit her to claim his mate. There was nothing he could do, his wolf used the moment he was most vulnerable to take over and get what he wanted. His heart felt heavy and happy at the same time now all he could think about was how he would tell Erik about it.