Chapter 11

Chapter 11: What, Can't Bear Me?

Not long after, the housekeeper arrived in a hurry with Jiedu Dan and Imperial Physician Li.

Zhou Huaiyan's eyes were slightly surprised, he thought it was a new doctor, but he was still the same one.

- That's easy to do.

So the boy calmly let go of the kitten's paw, exposing his wrist, so that the imperial physician could diagnose the pulse.

The itchy feeling in the palm of her hand suddenly disappeared, A Fei was slightly startled, and she felt some strange loss in her heart.

When Imperial Physician Li saw Ah Fei next to the ninth prince, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, but he didn't say much.

"Little Highness suddenly felt colic and vomited blood!"

The butler hurriedly looked at the imperial doctor. The latter was shocked when he heard it. He didn't dare to delay, and immediately came forward to check the pulse.

However, as soon as he put his hand on it, Imperial Physician Li saw the weak young man wink at him quickly.

Doctor Li: "..."

The old man looked embarrassedly at the anxious Duke Wei, and then looked at the Ninth Prince who seemed to be dying in the next second.

【Ugh......】

"How is it?!"

Duke Wei was dying of anxiety.

Imperial Physician Li considered his words for a while,

"This... Little Highness has no symptoms of poisoning. It should be because he is weak, temporarily... emotional, and his blood is flowing backwards, but it's not a big problem. Wei Chen will go to prescribe some warming and nourishing decoction. Just take care of it.”

【Blood counterflow...?】

After Ah Fei heard this, she frowned strangely.

It's good not to be poisoned, but there seems to be something hidden under the steady pulse.

[A bit like... Gu. 】

It's just that Ah Fei just touched it quickly, not sure.

Imperial Physician Li took care of Zhou Huaiyan for many years, and knew his body best, but Duke Wei didn't notice anything unusual.

I just thought that it was because I pushed the child in a hurry just now, and that would make me look like this.

Duke Wei couldn't help but think of that winter, the cat that the child kept died, and that night he became seriously ill. He burned on and off for a month, and he almost died.

Thinking of the past, he sighed silently.

Huai Yan followed the appearance of the younger sister, and even this stubborn temperament was ten percent.

"..."

Zhou Huaiyan first observed Duke Wei's expression, and after confirming that the latter was not aware of it, he spoke weakly.

"Thank you, Doctor Li."

Duke Wei kept watch until the night.

When going out, Jiang Yi glanced at the foreign slave kneeling in the corner,

"Head up."

A Fei's body stiffened slightly, and she raised her head as she said.

The extremely rare azure pupils are as clear as ice jade.