Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Infatuated With Him

Huo Xiao stayed in the army since he was a child, and everything was solved by force. Where did he encounter such a method?

If he saw the food plate just now, he was only slightly skeptical, but now his suspicion is 90%.

If this alien slave is not guilty, why would he deliberately burn himself to blame him? !

[This person must be a well-trained spy from an alien race, and he must not be allowed to stay with His Highness! ! ! 】

In just a few seconds, Huo Xiao made up his mind.

"His Royal Highness, offended!"

The man grabbed A Fei's wrist and threw him away from Zhou Huaiyan

"The alien king Qu Pingye has secretly trained thousands of dead men to stab me in the lifeline of the Great Zhou Dynasty, and the wolf's ambition is obvious."

Man raises sword, murderous

"Today, I must expose your true face!"

A Fei's face turned pale.

In a sense, Huo Xiao guessed right. He did escape from there.

But at this moment, what if Fei told the truth?

As long as Duke Wei knew that he had a little bit of contamination with Qu Pingye's death camp, he could no longer stay with his master.

Ah Fei's face was terrified. He fell to the ground and curled up in pain, but by coincidence, he was able to escape a sword.

"Huo Xiao!"

Zhou Huaiyan did not expect that he would dare to do this, and his expression suddenly became extremely angry.

"stop!"

He was about to step forward immediately, but was held by Duke Wei's shoulders,

"uncle?"

"Look well, this is the last time."

Jiang Yi's expression darkened,

"If the identity is really clean, the old man will not interfere in what you will do to him in the future."

Last year, a team of cavalry found a fire burning in the snow. After that night, Jiang Yi finally found out the secret chess hidden by the alien race.

Qu Pingye collected tens of thousands of children hidden in the snowfields, some from Zhou and some from other races. After these children are cultivated, they will sneak into Dazhou in various identities and defeat them from the inside.

This time Duke Wei returned to Beijing for this very reason.

He found out the origin of Ah Fei, and the taint of the Zhou people's fornication with the foreign race had indeed entered the slave camp of the foreign race.

But if he wants to stay by Zhou Huaiyan's side, these are not enough to wash away all the dangerous factors.

"If my uncle wants to test whether he knows martial arts, just ask someone to test him."

The boy waved his hand away, his face cold.

"Why be so aggressive?"

Just like protecting the cat at the beginning, he went to protect the alien.

"Your Highness?!"

Seeing the boy suddenly appear, Huo Xiao hurriedly put aside the blade, slanted the blade to the side, and directly shattered the standing weapon rack.