Chapter 36.2

Chapter 36: Super Invincible Big Fat Cat (2)

    There are many, many....

    the kittens are all quietly hiding in their own dens.

    click.

    After A Fei checked her treasures one by one, she locked the cabinet and walked into the bathroom with her clean bedclothes in her arms.

    There was no time to prepare hot water, so I had to wash with cold water. He was born in the extreme north snowfield, and after undergoing rigorous training there, his tolerance for cold has reached a certain human limit.

    Ah Fei scrubbed her body hard, rubbing her ice-white skin red. Inside and out, every corner is unwilling to let go. Clean up, clean up well.

    When Zhou Huaiyan fell asleep last night, A Fei carefully examined the sub-gu in his body. It seemed that the medicine he had prepared during this time was effective -

    it could suppress the sub-gu and allow the boy's body to recover slowly.

    Imperial Physician Li was indeed one of the best doctors in Da Zhou. Although the things he taught were different from those of foreign races, the medical principles behind them were the same, which gave Ah Fei a lot of inspiration.

    While he was still carefully calculating the control of the dose, he lifted his legs and continued to wash, but at this moment, A Fei couldn't help taking a breath of cold air.

     After serving the master, bathing and sleeping well last night, Ah Fei hurried to the martial arts field, and has been practicing with Master Wei until now.    

     Rao is that this body has the best resilience, but the human body still has the most vulnerable place.

     So the kitten was both happy and worried, but when he thought that it would continue like this, in about three years, as long as the medicine continued and there was no interference from the female insect, Zhou Huaiyan's inborn deficiency would be completely cured.   

     ——A Fei is happy again.   

    At that time, he only needs to supplement with the medicine lead, and then use himself to lead the sub-gu out, that is the best result.

    The only difficulty is that in three years, how can he keep the master taking the medicine without interruption, and he will not be discovered, and he will have to find a way to get the master's favor.

    Thinking of this, A Fei sighed silently.

    Although he spent two years in the slave camp, he also learned a lot of those things. But facing Zhou Huaiyan, the kitten lacked confidence.

    Last night, when the master was drunk, he deliberately went on the ground to become what he is now. Ah Fei remembered that the owner wanted to leave at that time.

    It was he who insisted on holding on to the master, and only managed to get it once... In the future, I am afraid it will be even more difficult.

    "...Alas."

    Kitten sighed.

    After washing it carefully, he put on his pajamas, and after his icy body was warmed up, as usual, he put on a cloak and went into Zhou Huaiyan's bedroom. A Fei thought, even if the master doesn't need him tonight, it would be good to at least cover the bed to warm her.

    When Ah Fei came in, Zhou Huaiyan was still carving the piece of white jade on the soft couch, with a very focused expression. The boy's dark eyelashes were long, but not curled up, casting a dense shadow on the lying silkworm.