Chapter 65

Chapter 65: The beautiful prince loses his temper

    Zhou Huaiyan really opened his eyes. He did that originally, but it was just a little resistance and a little insult at the same time, but he didn't expect the other party to be like this, and he even made a new one to wear it. The beautiful prince knew for the first time that the bell was still inside. Can put magnets.

    "Tsk, what the hell are you thinking about every day, why is it all so dirty?"

    Zhou Huaiyan retracted his hand, and the two silver bells that were attracted by the magnets were pulled to a critical point, then separated and shook gently , making a fine and pleasant sound.

    "I miss His Highness."

    "It's not dirty either." The

    man's hoarse voice was accompanied by a slight shortness of breath.

    After all, the beloved Son of God loves cleanliness the most. How could he dare to put some unclean things in his mind?

    Zhou Huaiyan frowned,

    "...Speak well, don't get so close."

    Today, the twenty-two-year-old A Fei's voice is very different from the soft and soft kitten's voice in the past. His voice is low and magnetic, With strong to burst male hormones.

    But at this moment, the man deliberately tried to get close to his ear, panting and humming as the silver bell swayed and swayed, and even deliberately rolled the tip of his tongue, dragging out a charming and sensual hint.

    Zhou Huaiyan tried his best to hold back the thought of rubbing his ears, and stepped back, trying to get some distance away, but the other party followed him and pressed forward, unwilling to give up. golden rod.

    In such a posture, the beautiful prince was almost imprisoned in his arms. I don't know if it was intentional or not. The little silver bell hanging from the man's chest just swayed slightly in front of the beautiful prince,

    "Your Highness... do you like it? ?"

    Zhou Huaiyan: "..."

    At this moment, he really wanted to curse a pervert in his heart.

    The beautiful prince stretched out his hand and pinched the little thing that was shaking back and forth in front of him.

    The latter immediately became tense, and the forearm outlined more and more smooth muscle lines. He leaned down and leaned closer, slightly relieving the discomfort caused by the pulling.    

    Zhou Huaiyan admired the appearance of the other party, and said slowly, " I heard that the prince has fought for many years, he is very brave, and he is not afraid of pain?"

    He finally got back a fight, he got excited, his eyes finally got a little smile, and he fixed his eyes on the wet blue eyes for a while, and then the beautiful prince let go of his hand like charity.

    Using her fingertips to play around the bell, a clear and subtle sound came out,   

    "Dangtang Zhenbei King, are you afraid of this little pain?"

     "I'm afraid." , because the waist is slightly slumped, which makes the rounded part at the back appear higher.

      The hand holding the vertical pole of the golden cage slid down slightly and placed it on Zhou Huaiyan's shoulder.    

     The handsome alien man crossed a safe distance, approached, stared at the little prince's beautiful eyes like black jade, and said,    

     "I'm also afraid of breaking it. It's not good to show."