Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Half a month later -

    The government office.    

    " Ahem ...cough..."

    Duke Wei put the medicine bowl aside with a solemn expression,

    "You said Yun Fei dug up the list of the alien king Gu plan?"

After the change, Duke Wei said that he was sick at home and no longer went to court, so all the news in the court came back through Huo Xiao.

    "Yes."

    Huo Xiao's expression was equally serious,

    "Now all the prefectures are arresting alien Gu, and there have been as many as 200 people arrested and imprisoned in the capital in the past two days. There are even more than 20 people hidden in the palace. Your Majesty I'm very angry."

    "Are you sure it's really a human gu meticulously nurtured by the alien king? Isn't it just a fake?"

    Duke Wei frowned, suspicious in his heart.

    "It's not a lie. I took someone to personally check it. Even His Majesty ordered the use of the supervisory guards. The results of the investigation are all conclusive." The

    supervisory guards are the direct guards of the Great Zhou Emperor, and they are not under the jurisdiction of anyone except the emperor. In charge of supervising hundreds of officials, his methods are ruthless, and at a critical juncture, he even has the right to be executed first.

    "..."

    While Duke Wei was thinking hard, the housekeeper suddenly knocked on the door and came in,

    "Your Highness, Your Highness is back."

    Duke Wei was stunned for a moment, then got up immediately, with a strange expression on his face. A little anxious and flustered,

    "Quick, put away my medicine bowl, and open the window to dissipate the smell."

    Then, after a pause, he lowered his head and sniffed the lapel of his clothes,

    "Forget it, stop him. , stopped him and told him to go back to his room to wait first, and said that the old man was busy, so he went over to change his clothes."

    Huo Xiao looked at the grandfather, who had always had a serious and dignified

    expression . He was like an ant on a hot pan in the study. . 】

    A quarter of an hour later, Duke Wei rushed to the house of his beloved little nephew.

    As soon as he entered the door, he saw the young man sitting lazily on a chair, eating sweet cakes slowly, but his eyes looked at Wei Guogong's back.

    "Isn't uncle busy? Why do you have time to go around Huaiyan's house?"

    Duke Wei's back stiffened,

    "...cough, I was in the study just now, and there is indeed something to do."

    "Then this year, uncle Being so busy, Huaiyan will not disturb my uncle."

    Zhou Huaiyan got up, took the handkerchief handed over by the maid, wiped his hands, and bowed respectfully,

    "I'll retire."

    "Hey!"

    Duke Wei Holding him, the next second the butler immediately received the gaze of the grandfather of the country, and withdrew with the surrounding maids and servants.