Chapter 23

Chapter 23

At night, Sesame hurried in,

"His Royal Highness, Grandpa Guo has sent some maids."

Zhou Huaiyan was still thinking about finding a martial arts master for Kitten, while A Fei knelt on his knees and helped him press his legs like Hongdou.

"Uncle is so strict in management, the maid needs to be concerned about such trivial matters."

The boy's tone was a bit childlike complaining,

"You just look at it and deal with it."

Sesame glanced at Fei subconsciously, and then hurriedly looked back, her tone sounded a little difficult

"Those maids... are through the room."

Ah Fei was stunned, her subordinates did not hold back her strength, and clenched the boy's trouser legs. Fortunately, Zhou Huaiyan didn't pay attention. He raised his head in surprise and blinked, suspecting that he had heard it wrong.

"It was brought by my uncle? It was through the room?"

"Yes. The housekeeper next to the grandfather brought it personally, saying that these maids in the same room were carefully selected, clean and innocent, please use your Highness with peace of mind."

Zhou Huaiyan raised her eyebrows, as if interested

"Oh? Uncle chose it. Then I have to see it with my own eyes."

Because of a congenital deficiency, other princes had maids at the age of thirteen or fourteen, and Zhou Huaiyan still did not have one around, saying that he was afraid of losing his body.

Now, Duke Wei felt that instead of letting him get dirty with the unclean women outside, he might as well choose some clean ones and send them to him.

A Fei lowered her head and said nothing. The dense eyelashes drooped down, and a layer of dark color fell in the pupils. Hongdou glanced lightly, but did not speak.

The ninth prince spoke, and soon several maids in the room were brought up.

Zhou Huaiyan leaned lazily, his long legs overlapped, and his head rested on one hand. The posture is leisurely and lazy, looking at it casually

There are as many as seven or eight maids in this room, all dressed in bright and elegant clothes, and one even wears clothes of a different race.

"You, come over and let this Highness take a look."

Zhou Huaiyan pointed at the alien girl. Ah Fei became nervous, although he didn't want to admit it, the girl was indeed the most beautiful of the few.

"Slave Suoya, fifteen years old, I have seen Your Highness."

Without stage fright, she went straight to Zhou Huaiyan and knelt down, raised her head, and showed her face from the most perfect angle.

A Fei couldn't help looking at her.

Although she was just at the age of 笄, Suoya's face was charming and her figure was graceful, like a red rose in full bloom.

What's more special is that she has a pair of blue eyes, which are full of water and enchanting.

Ah Fei's heart is sour,

- I am no longer special.

He remembered the master's preference for heterochromatic pupils, and the sense of crisis of being replaced became more and more serious. I couldn't help biting the meat on the side wall of my mouth.