Chapter 24

Chapter 24: You are not inferior to anyone

study.

The butler carefully served a bowl of soup.

"Master Guo, the little highness returned all the maids yesterday. The booklet... the booklet is burnt."

Duke Wei looked at the military book in his hand without raising his eyelids.

"Stinky boy, it's getting more and more daring."

Having said that, the man's face didn't have the slightest sense of blame. He drank the soup on the table in one gulp, frowning slightly.

"What do you think about the Wang family?"

"My subordinates dare not speak falsely."

Duke Wei snorted softly.

After checking for so long, he has already seen it. The battle for the succession of the princes has already been secretly lined up.

The matter of the third prince is just the beginning.

Since the former prince passed away when he was ten years old, the seat of the East Palace has been vacant. Now the second, third, fourth, and eighth princes have all reached the crown. Each of these princes covets the crown prince.

As soon as the Chinese New Year is over, Huaiyan will be nineteen. There is only one thirteenth prince in the palace who is still young

The princes are not very different in age, and when they are all full of blood, I am afraid it will be another bloody storm in the future...

"Cough cough..."

Duke Wei clenched his fist with one hand and couldn't help coughing. He waved away the hand that the housekeeper wanted to step forward. During his entire life, he has left countless secret injuries. Now that he is old, all kinds of ailments have come.

"Go and call Huaiyan for me, I have something to tell him."

"Yes."

The butler respectfully stepped back.

Soon after, the boy's voice sounded outside.

"uncle."

"Enter."

The young man smiled and probed,

"I guess uncle must miss me."

Duke Wei raised his head and glanced at him, his face not very good-looking.

"Hmph, don't you like those flowers and willows, why don't you want them anymore?"

Zhou Huaiyan came over.

"Oh, uncle, how can there be wild flowers in the house?"

"absurd!"

Duke Wei slapped the table.

Zhou Huaiyan hurriedly slipped behind the man, pressed him on the shoulder diligently, and pressed the man down.

"Uncle, Huaiyan is joking."

The young man slapped Duke Wei on the shoulder skillfully and continued.

"If Huaiyan gets married later, she will definitely give her uncle's love for her aunt and give her all the best things in the world, and Huaiyan will definitely not give her a single look. of."

Duke Wei thought of his deceased wife, and his eyes softened a lot.

"You kid, it's not good, you have a set of tricks for this slick tongue."