Chapter 59

Chapter 59: Feeding the Horses

    The next day, Qi Shoubang personally took Lin Yuxi to Guiduanya to behead him, and then brought a knife to Zhou Huaiyan to plead guilty.

    "The sinner is guilty and deserves death, but he doesn't want to dirty His Highness's blade. I beg His Highness to allow the sinner to be an ordinary soldier and die on the battlefield."

    "Die on the battlefield?"

    Zhou Huaiyan said lazily,

    "Then you Their two sons, will they think that His Highness killed their parents in the future?"

    Qi Shoubang's face was pale and his lips trembled,

    "The sinner has already explained everything to them, and told all the truth to the three armies, if His Highness still has concerns The longest, I only want to save their two lives, and how to deal with the rest, whether it is punished as hard labor or reduced to slave status, all listen to His Highness's orders."

    Zhou Huaiyan casually played with the forbidden dagger in his hand and did not answer.

    Qi Shoubang kowtowed heavily,

    "I beg Your Highness to forgive the youngest son!"

    "I beg Your Highness to forgive me..."

    Bang Bang Bang! ! !

    Bright red blood marks were printed on the ground, but the man did not stop.

    "Stop, this noise hurts my highness."

    Zhou Huaiyan rubbed his swollen temple,

    "I'll give you half a month to clean up all the snakes, rats, insects and ants in Jingzhou. Dirty..."

    He didn't finish, just left a meaningful chuckle.

    He was obviously just an unarmed prince who had never even practiced martial arts, and even before yesterday, he was contemptuous of him, but now the other party just chuckled, which made him shudder to the bone.

    "Yes! Thank you, Your Highness! Thank you, Your Highness!!!"

    The man is so grateful and grateful. But then, the maid next to the young prince walked up to him with a wine cup,

    "General Qi, drink this glass of the Broken Head Bar."

    "...What do you mean by this?

    " Heaven falls into hell in an instant.

    Hongdou put the wine cup in his hand, and said in a cold tone,

    "Please also General Qi, remember what you said."

    - Died on the battlefield.

    At this moment, Qi Shoubang understood what the other party meant. The other party just wants to squeeze the last trace of his value before letting him die.

    He stared blankly at Zhou Huaiyan, at this so-called "waste prince" who he had despised and scorned for several years.

    - It turned out that it was all just a disguise.

    The real Zhou Huaiyan has a deep sense of the city, and his wisdom is close to the demon.

    Even with a sickly body, he can still play everyone in the palm of his hand.

    This ninth prince is well-deserved - a

    genius of the sky, the appearance of an emperor.

    Qi Shoubang smiled miserably, drinking all the spirits in his cup