Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Ever since the first day she arrived at the foot of Yunding
Mountain, or should be said since they left the capital, A Fei has always felt that someone is watching from the dark.

    But the master seems to have expected it, let him not care, everything will be fine as usual. It's just that today, the people who follow Ah Fei are a little different. He had a vague sense of foreboding.

    "This guest officer, the wine you asked for is here! You have a good eye. This Happy Brew is the only one we have here. You will never taste such a good wine in other places." The

    second shopkeeper boasted . , while holding a large jar of wine out, the excessively heavy weight made his thin shoulders look a little difficult.

    "Okay."

    A Fei returned to her senses and took it with one hand. This overly relaxed look made the other party's eyes widen and she couldn't speak. However, the kitten didn't want to talk to him, and took out the money from the bag to pay the bill.

    "It's time to work."

    "Hey guest officer, this wine is extremely strong, remember not to drink too much—" Before

    Xiao Er could finish her words, A Fei had already walked away and disappeared into the crowd.

    Zhou Huaiyan is addicted to alcohol, and he was tired of the wine in the palace, so he asked him to come down the mountain today to buy some ordinary people, or the good wine brewed by himself in the inn restaurant, and have a taste.

    However, Ah Fei felt it as soon as she left the White Horse Temple, and there was an unfamiliar aura following her, but it wasn't the few people staring at him a few days ago.

    I don't know if it's a replacement, or if it's another party's power. However, without Zhou Huaiyan's order, he did not dare to act rashly, for fear of ruining the master's plan.

    When he returned, A Fei did not choose the main road when he came, but chose a secluded path that could go up the mountain quickly.

    Away from the bustling town at the foot of the mountain, the noise gradually diminished, and the path led to a small green bamboo forest. A Fei saw a simple tea house deep in the bamboo forest, and there was only a small Er.

    Or it should be the second of the disguise shop. .

    A Fei looked around calmly for a week, looking for a place to put a wine jar. This is the wine that the master wants to drink tonight, so I can't spill it.

    To be honest, he didn't want to fight with people. It was already late. If the wine was spilled, it would be too late to go down and buy a jar.

    "Yo, that little brother of the alien race, he must be exhausted when he climbed up with such a big jar of wine. Come and take a break and drink some hot tea."

    The little Er who was taking care of the tea room stood in front of A Fei. He was a bunt, and his appearance was not amazing, and he was thrown into the crowd of the market below without anything special.

    "If you're too tired, you'll lose your strength when you go up the mountain, and break the wine jar. It's hard to explain when you go back."

    After that, the man was about to pick up the wine in A Fei's hand,

    ka!

    ——It was a bone cracking sound that was so crisp that it made one’s teeth sour.