Chapter 43

Chapter 43: The Third Prince Goes to Jiangnan

    It was clearly raining heavily outside, but at this moment, the Xuanzheng Hall made people feel a terrible silence.

    I don't know how long it took, the majestic emperor finally opened his mouth.

    "Third, do you really want to ask the will to go to the south of the Yangtze River to control the water?"

    "..."

    Zhou Huai closed his eyes, slammed his forehead on the ground, and gave a big salute. The room reverberated,

    "Yes, my son is a sinner, and I won't ask him again in this life. I only wish to go to the place where thousands of people suffer, lay down my life for the people, and be loyal to the king!" The

    words echoed loudly.

    However, at this moment, the third prince recalled the three-month event in his mind—

    after the ceremony of sacrificing heaven, before the last day of returning to Beijing, the third prince unexpectedly met Master Jiankong in the back mountain.

    The monk, dressed in plain and elegant white clothes, slowly paced over. He was graceful and graceful, showing his bones and Buddha appearance, like a bodhi tree enshrined in front of the Buddha.

    "Amitabha, I have seen the third highness."

    "Ah..."

    At this time, the third prince was already five-point drunk. After careful identification, he finally confirmed that the other party was really Master Jiankong, and then he hurriedly got up and saluted. It's just that the body is still not looking like it is swaying.

    "I see... I have seen Master Jian Kong."

    Since his mother's family, Wang's family, was beheaded, and his mother was thrown into the cold palace, Zhou Huaishen smashed directly into the mud from the cloud, and fell to pieces. Vague.

    The flattering people who surrounded him in the past all dispersed as birds and beasts, civil and military officials avoided him like snakes and scorpions, and even the servants in the palace looked at the dishes.

    Even in this sacrificial ceremony, the chariots and horses he accompanied for daily use, and the palace servants he brought to serve around him were the simplest and least.

    His mother's family was slaughtered overnight, and his father's favor disappeared overnight.

    Zhou Huaishen has been held by others since he was born, and no one can bear the feeling of falling down and letting others trample on him.

    The third prince only felt that everyone around him was laughing at him, especially Zhou Huaiyan, that wasteful sick seedling!

    The third prince resents, he is angry, he resents, he is clearly wronged, and the Wang family's 500 lives are even more wronged! ! !

    Full of resentment and anger piled up in his chest, almost suffocating him, and everything he has lost now is all thanks to Zhou Huaiyan.

    But now, with the death of his mother's family, the tree fell, and the sun scattered, no matter what he did at the moment, it was useless, so he was drunk every day and indulged every night, just to find a moment of peace in the drunkenness.

    Unfortunately, on that day, he met Master Jian Kong in the worst possible way. The other party easily broke through what he was thinking and what he resented in his heart.