Chapter 8

Finishing with his call, Sebastian walked over to her. "She said thank you for having me over," he told her.

"Of course, besides its danger to be alone in a school full of different houses," she told him. She smiled a bit, hearing someone walking down the stairs. Turning she looked to see who it was.

Sebastian looked up at the stair case to see a man walking down the stairs. He didn't know who he was or how to address him.

Walking over to the two teenagers, he stopped standing in front of them. He looked so serious until, he turned to Ciel and a smiled came to his face.

Sebastian watched the man and before he knew it Ciel was no longer at his side, but she was in the man's arms. So he was just going to assume that he was her father.

Hugging Ciel close he rocked from side to side, "Ciel, how was school today did you make anything knew!" He ignored that Sebastian was standing there.

"Father!," she said struggling in his grip. "Please we have a guest," she whined in embarrassment. Her face was bright red, she swore that she was more adult than her own father sometimes.

"We have a guest?," he said like he didn't even see Sebastian. Looking at Sebastian, he narrowed eyes at him, "Who are you, and why are you with my little Ciel. Are you two dating?," he started questioning him as he held Ciel close to him.

Sebastian looked at him for bit, only blinking in confusion to what just happened. After processing what just happened, he took a deep breath before he looked at the older man. "Mr. Phantomhive, my name is Sebastian Michealis. I just transferred from another school, and your daughter was just wished to answer some of my questions that I have," he said keeping a serious tune.

Vincent looked Sebastian up and down, still hold Ciel like she was a hostage. "And how do you know I'm her father," he questioned Sebastian.

"Because she called you father, sir," Sebastian said pointing out that little fact.

Vincent smiled, and laughed a bit, "Oh yeah I guess she did, but since you gave such a wonderful introduction. I am Vincent Phantomhive."

Ciel was looking down at the ground, she couldn't bring herself to looked up at Sebastian.

Vincent petted Ciel's head, "But you didn't answer my last question!" He got a little close to Sebastian, "You must be something special if she had brought you home. Cause she never bring friends home!" He whined on the last part of his sentence because it was true.

Ciel rolled her eyes, she had given up on get out of his grip.

Sebastian chuckled a bit, "no we are just friends, I can assure you that sir." He hoped that will would Mr. Phantomhive a bit happier.

"Don't you have a meeting or something important to do," Ciel asked just wanting to be let go. Besides this just proved how short she was compared to her father's height.