Chapter 2

Looking back he saw her standing there. Her arms were crossed and he frowns when he noticed that she was almost glaring at him.

Smiling Elliot stood up and ran over to her. "Ciel," he squealed loudly. Hugging her, he spun her around.

She gasped hitting him on the head, "put me down."

Frowning he did as he was told, "I'm sorry Ciel."

Fixing her skirt, she rolled her eyes and walked over to the group. Sitting down on the steps she looked Sebastian, "what is you really want. Cause it can't be just a coincidence that you are in the same class and just want to casually know more about me."

He chuckled and put her hands up, "you right you got me! I think your the very special individual, and your beauty had caught my eye." 

She stared at him, in shock, because no one except for Elliot had called her a beauty and two was he flirting with her. Light blush had spread across her cheeks, looking away she crossed her legs. 

"Aw Mr. Sebastian that was really sweet of you to say, yes it was," Mey-rin smiled, looking at Sebastian and then to Ciel. 

She tired acting like it didn't effect her, and tiring playing it off, "whatever! And if you want to know more about me so bad, why do you come over to my house tomorrow for some tea." She looked at Elliot and quickly told him, "and no you can not come." 

Elliot frowned, looking down, "Oh okay." 

Sebastian nodded, smiling, "that sounds lovely." 

She smiled as she looked at him, "After school then, we will head to my house." At least that would give her some time to figure out who he was. Looking at Baldroy, she asked, "Do you have any sweets, that you made in class today?" 

"Hmm," Baldroy was pulled out of his thoughts when her heard her, and it took a second to register her question. "Oh no, sorry Ciel," he apologized rubbing that back of his head. "We didn't make anything you would like today," he said. 

She frowned, leaning back a bit. "That sucks, when will the next time you will be making them," she asked. 

Baldroy shrugged as he flicked his cigarette. He looked over at finny, "Oy finny what did you do today, you've been quiet." 

Ciel looked at finny and nodded, she even forgot that Sebastian was there. "Yes you have been rather quiet, something bothering," she asked. 

Finny looked at them, "Hmm!" He wasn't even paying attention to the conversation that was taking place. "Sorry I guess I zoned out again," he chuckled rubbing that back of his head. "It weird being here is all," he said looking back up at the sky. 

"That right, I almost forgot you were home school up until last year," Ciel stated. 

Finny nodded, "But its so much fun being here! I even was talking to the teachers about adding a garden to the court yard." He looked around the court yard. 

Ciel also looked at the court yard, and she had to agree a garden would look nice. "Yes, it would add some color to it wouldn't it Elliot," she looked at Elliot. 

Elliot nodded, "It's a marvelous idea! And we can have all the cute flowers we want, and then everyone would have something to look at instead of these boring cement walls." 

Standing up, Ciel fixed her skirt, "I think I'm going to go for a walk, I'll see you guys later." She walked down the few steps that were there, and walked away from the group.

Sebastian frowned a bit, and wondered where she was going. Looking to the group, he figured that they had forgot he was there. So he had decided that he would follow her at a distance.