Chapter 13

"Oh yeah, he still a thing isn't he?" Ciel said as she almost forgot that he was at the house. "I mean he could have just found his way to the front door and left," she continued sound a little hopeful that, that was the case. Reaching up as she fixed her hair as she let out a soft sigh.

"I won't get your hopes to high, besides he seems like an interesting character." Vincent said looking at the time.

"I wouldn't get your hopes to high on that one father. I already have people investigating him," Ciel said as she glanced up at her father.

Vincent raised an eyebrow, "And why would you be doing that?"

"Because there is no way someone like that could just randomly end up in this school." She said as she pulled out her phone to up it as a mirror. "There are only a few ways to get into the school and just good grades don't cut it," she added as glanced over at her father as she locked her phone.

"Maybe you two where just destined to meet each other," Vincent said in a joking manner.

"Before he came here, he was jeans and a tee shirt." Ciel said flatly looking at him.

Vincent looked at her with a surprised look on his face. "Really?" He blinked a few times as he stared at her. "Well at least we know he cleans up nicely," Vincent said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why are you so nonchalant about this?" Ciel looked shocked as she saw her father's reaction. "Usually you freak out about it especially when it comes to first introductions and how the person looks!"

"That's also looking at it from a business perspective."

"You literally live in your suits!" Ciel pointed out to him.