•67•

Friday morning came fast but their plan to befriend that guy failed. Why? Well, because he didn't show up in the class that afternoon

"We only got this afternoon to do this"

Mimi nodded, cup of coffee in her hand and papers in front of her she kept on looking since yesterday. After she and Jongho received them, she printed them in two copies

"Can't believe they want to do this. Byeol is doing this right"

"Of course she is"he collected papers back "She won't let them ruin someone's life just because of the old past. They have money, even if Dayeon's dad divorces her mum, she still has lots of wealth left. You read it"

"I did"

"So there's no reason to feel pity for anyone. We will free both that family and Byeol and sides will be happy"

"Risk of getting is successfully is still in question"she eyed him "We only have today for this. We don't have enough time anymore"

"And we don't know if he'll show up. God knows where he is"he nodded

"But something's odd here"she bit on her nail "That morning you went to Wooyoung was the same day when Dayeon had her accident"

He stopped from where he was washing his cup and turned slowly to her

"You think he has-" "No..I mean, I don't know. We don't know. Although my older cousin is working in police station, I could ask him for details but I doubt he'll tell me anything"

"Yeah. Data protection. Wooyoung disappeared.."

"Three days ago. Missing is considered if person is gone for more than 48 hours. Wooyoung was already in debt to Mingi and Yunho first time, you told me that"

Mimi looked at him confused "You think Mingi-"

"No, hear me out"he set cloth down and sat across her "Rumors were that he was at Yeonjun's party, right? But we have no proof for that. That's why I need to do the best today with that guy and try to get some informations out of him. He might know where-"he stopped

"What?"

"He's in Yeonjun's team. Wooyoung was at Yeonjun's party, which means he was there as well. He knows where Wooyoung might be"

"Doesn't have to be"Mimi shook her head "That doesn't mean anything. Wooyoung could have went high there. Like you said, we have no proof. We can't prove he has anything to do with Wooyoung or that he sold him stuff. There's plenty of other dealers too"

Jongho nodded again "You're right. But them two know each other from before"

"Again..doesn't have to mean Yeonjun sold him anything. But then, that guy, who's real name we still don't know, wouldn't go out and tell us that easily"

"Yes. We can't accuse him of anything before we have safe proofs"

"What if he refuses a meeting though?"she asked

He shook his head "When I tell him about Byeol, he'll know who she is. There's no way he would refuse us"

"And even if he knows something about Wooyoung, he's gonna tell her before he tells us"

"It's hard to find him at college. It's like he disappears before you see him in class"they chuckled at her sentence

"I told Yeosang to check on Wooyoung's apartment again before classes. Let's hope it's available"

"It's only for one night though"he pursed his lips

"I mean, where else can we go? Unless Soobin tells us some other place where we are more safer"