•𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞•

"She said she will return, but you gotta stay strong for her San.."

In behind my closed lids, I tried to open my eyes and I couldn't, I couldn't recognize the voice of the person telling me that but whoever it was, for whoever I had to stay strong, I was willing to...

A moment I woke up, smiling face greeted me. Face of a girl, who had tears in her eyes

"You woke up"she said and I just gulped, looking around myself "Others will be so glad to hear that. I will call doctor now"

My voice itched when I opened my mouth to speak "W-Who are you?"

"Gayoon..I'm your nurse"she said, holding my hand

Surrounded by these four walls and beeping machines, I kept reading a letter I heard a guy reading it to me and wondered if I had someone dear to me and if I do..why did they leave?

I have 4 best friends, it's what I heard. Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho and Mingi..but there is still someone missing. I can feel it in my heart, it's not full.

Every night, I would wake up drenched in my own sweat filled with mixed memories that made no sense and I stared at that notebook I was given by that psychiatrist in the hospital, writing it all inside. Writing everything that I've felt, saw, witnessed...

Then, it just happened...

Byeol...

Byeol is the one I'm missing. Her and Yeon. They're gone and I was out of my skin going crazy for them wondering where they are. Guys knew nothing, judging from their conversation I was listening to. They kept hoping for her return too.

That day came too. I heard the door and silent closing of them, then when she spoke up, it took everything in me not to start crying. I gripped that pole I was holding and turned, feeling my heart to sink down when I saw her crying face

She cried...She cried because of me. She came because of me. When I had her finally in my arms, it's when everything felt at home. My girl was home...