| 𝟎.𝟖

—

"Aren't we all sinners?"

God was she sexy.

Her dark curls fell just above her breast, which are hugged by the pink cropped shirt she wore. Her luminous brown eyes were enchanting under her dark lashes that stared at me in silent joy. The flare of her hips in the tight pink skirt swished as she walked toward me. Her legs—fuck those legs, soft and plush against my back and hips. I felt her squeeze against me, which made me want to turn back around and wish for rain again.

When she showed up on my doorstep that day, it was like someone had sent me a wet angle. Rain soaked her entire figure, and clothes stuck to her like a second skin. Her nipples were painfully hard and taunting, begging to be sucked. She was like a puppy, standing in the cold, trembling and begging for help. I almost turned her away for her own sake, but I caught a hint of her faded perfume and lost all reason. She excited me and made my cock stir. No woman ever has.

It's ironic cause little did she know I have a spare key to her house; several, in fact. I made them as soon as I saw her move in.

"This is so fun!" She squealed in happiness and fisted my shirt. She leaned slightly away from me to feel the air rushing past us.

My lip twitches and I purposely swivel to feel her slam her front to my backside and latch onto me tighter. Fuck.

Jamie hits my shoulder and curses me with a lighthearted laugh. "Asshole!" She says over the wind.

I removed one hand to grab hers and pressed it tighter on my clenched abdomen. I take a turn leading us into town and head for the shop around the corner. Once I park, I get off and help her off the motorcycle by her hips, loving how they overfilled my hands. I inhaled as she walked past; she smelled of roses.

"Is this the place?" She asks in her sweet voice.

I nod and walk up behind her. "This is just the top. Ladies first." I open the door and watch her behind unashamed as she admires the shop.

The party was downstairs, but Miles happened to be hanging out behind the counter. He spotted us, or more so Jamie, as soon as we walked in. "Hello and welcome to eclipse tattoos. You getting something?"

At first glance, you'd think he was mean or a bully, but he was the nicest guy around. His hair is streaked with blonde, and he has several piercings and a hell of a lot of tattoos. Two full sleeves and half a leg.

She gives him a polite smile. "I might get a little something?" She says.

I stare him down from behind her with a slight tilt of my head. He got my message and scratched the back of his neck. "Well, Creed will set you up. What are you getting?"