| 𝟒.𝟏

—"Another day another tragedy"—

"Another day another tragedy"

I run my first fingers along my nape with a sigh. "It's not much. I haven't had time to properly sort through all the paperwork and boxes. It's a fucking mess."

Jamilyn's heels stroke the short-haired carpet with light clicks followed by her chuckle. "The cost of being the mayor. You'll never have time to do everything."

She trails around the mountains of boxes and finds my desk. Jamie picks up the gold placard with my name on it, twisting and turning. "You're official."

My chest meets her back which was covered in a wine-red dress I had gotten her while we were in town. The Fall Festival was tomorrow and I had to go over all the preparations and details with those involved finishing with a write-off for legal purposes. Jamie invited herself, insisting that she had to take pictures and send them to her family to convince them to go. Her grandmother had always participated throughout the years, making her famous lavender cookies and various desserts.

I hum trailing a finger to her pinky and grasping it as if not to startle her. My chest warms at her small smile, so subtle and sweet. "I am."

She turns, her dark brown eyes captivating mine in an instant. It was like dark magic, a tempting juju with endless surprises I didn't want to end. "Jamie."

Her eyes flutter. "Creed."

Fuck.

My hand lands on her throat, gripping it just so, feeling her pulse rage under my grasp. Her eyes sparkle with mischief, her pink lips curling. My body pulsed with excitement, something only she could spark out of me so fast. "I want you," I say.

"I want you too," she repeats in a heavy sigh. Her hands take hold of the buttons on my shirt and one by one they come undone.

Just like me.

"Creed."

I smash my lips to hers, groaning at her taste. Jamie moans, tearing my button-up off and racking at my skin. I pick her up to which she yelps, and I grip her thick thighs pleasantly. So fucking soft. I wasted no time swiping everything off the desktop and slamming her against the hard surface. She grins, moaning my name across my lips as I tear her underwear away and thrust her legs apart. She works my pants off, gripping me through my boxers before pulling this down too. Jamie's eyes spring to life as she licks her lips.

Gripping her throat, I groan into her mouth with every stroke of her hand, panting. "Fuck Jamie."

My hips take control, mindlessly thrusting into her hand.

She rubs my tip along her core but before she can continue I pin her to the desk and snap forward sending her eyes rolling. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh god you feel so good Jamie," I groan, our skin slapping erotically with every plunge.

Jamie grips my wrist as I pull her to me, her expression twisting to a needy one. I needed more. I pushed faster and angled myself in a way that pulled as closer but my thrust became deeper.

"Creed! Aaah-shit," she cries, her beautiful legs withering around my hips.

"My pussy," I groan, slapping her across her flushed cheek.

We've recently explored her sexual desires and she said she'd like to be slapped, stemming from her love for being spanked.

In an instant, her pussy clenched around me, the hot and soaked cavern spasming. "Creed. Creed. Creed—oh fuck," her voice cracks, eyes rolling as she stiffens slightly.

I deepen my strokes, prying her legs further apart as I watch myself fill her up, moaning at the sight. "I'm gonna fill you up so good princess. You want to be full?"

Still spasming, she jerks her head yes. "More," she groans, locking her legs around my waist.

I press my hands on her inner thighs and grunt at her sudden tightness, pushing past it. She squeals, sagging in delight as I slightly manhandle her. I slam into her, pushing my cum into her pussy, and groan when I see a smile on her withered face.

"Please cum in me," she whimpers, grasping my wrist on her thighs and staring up at me through her lashes.

Grunting, I thrust into her faster, her curls thrashing around her face with every hit. The desk creaks, the scraping of the floor filling the room along with her pleasured shouts.

My abdomen suddenly tightens, and with a girthy groan, I cum once more, slamming every rope of cum into her pussy. My dick pulsed so hard it always hurt, but I loved that feeling. "Take it all as cum on my cock, Princess."

Thrust.

Thrust.

Thrust.

I take her lips in mine, tongues swirling in ecstasy. "You full?"

"Mhm," Jamie mumbles, tiredly looking over the desk. "You made an even bigger mess, Creed."

I stare at the stuff I swiped on the floor. "Help me?"

"Hell no," she chuckles, flicking my nose to which I grunt.

I pulled out and after cleaning her up, I quickly gathered everything off the floor. "Oh no!" Jamie suddenly says.

I jerk towards her, her voice panicked. "What is it? What's wrong?" I asked hurriedly, examining her body gently. She points and covers her mouth. I followed her finger and noticed the gigantic crack that split the desk in two, right where Jamie had lied.

"Don't smirk, it's not funny," she grunts, slapping my chest. But it didn't stop the giggles from leaving her lips.

I kiss her temple. "It's just a desk. I'll get a new one, love."

She grumbles staring at the desk as if it had said something offensive. I turn her chin with a finger, staring pointedly. "Help me set up your grandmother's stand?"

Jamilyn nodded enthusiastically and once I sorted through my mess and organized the office with her help, we headed into town again. Her grandmother always had the same stand in the same plot, right next to the bakery.

The stand hadn't changed much besides the material. Her late husband had made it for her a few years ago as an anniversary present. Made of wood from their backyard, it was lavender in color with white trimmings and white and gold decorations. Not too big nor small, the stand sat nicely next to the bakery. The stand was foldable beside the kitchen portion which consisted of a sink, trash, and a mini oven so that she could make fresh new desserts if she ran out.

Which she always did.

"It's beautiful," Jamie gasped.

"Your grandfather made it a few years ago. Your Abuela participates every year because it's what she's known for. She does great."

Jamie touches the white lace trimming underneath the counter. "My mom said she'll come..."

"Good."

Her eyes flicker towards me, a nervous streak in her gaze. "We'll be okay right?"

My brows furrow deeply. "Of course."

"I just need everything to go perfect or else I think I'm going to be sick. No more surprises. No more scares. Just our family."

Our family.

A territorial entity merged with my soul as I stared down into the woman I'd move the universe for, my beautiful beautiful girl.

"I promise, love."