He's here?!

You were walking over to your new flat in London. You had just arrived there from (W/Y/L) and you didn't really know your way around London so you had been walking around for about 2 and a half hours now. "Hey! Wait up!" You heard a strange yet very familier voice behind you... he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to a stop. "Hey let go!" You yelled at the voice, "I um...saw you walking around and um... I wanted to know if you wanted any...um... help... or if you were... maybe... lost..." He said those words like he had just met a celebrity or something. When you turned around you were astonished by who you saw! It was dan howell! " Y-yeah... I am lost... I just moved here and-" you were about to finish when you got cut off by somebody bumping into dan and pushing him over... right. On. Top. Of. You. "So... this just got more awkward..." when you opened your eyes finally you were in Dan's arms, "d-did I pass out or something..." you asked, managing to choke the question out. "Yeah, sorry about that". then you realised it. You were in Daniel James Howells arms! He was holding you bridal style, like he was about to kiss you on your wedding day! All you could think about was his eyes though. "Hello? Hello?" he woke you up lightly and calmly from your daze. "Oh! Sorry, just thinking about something..." You tried to make up an excuse but it didn't seem to work as he asked you where you lived. After you told him he continued to walk with you in his arms towards your new flat. Still in bridle style! It was amazing! You were lost in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes that you could just stay lost in forever. When he put you down in front of your flats door you stopped your gaze as he said goodbye and stuck his hands in his pocket, opening the door right next to yours... he was your neighbor!