Really?!

You woke up nit knowing what time it was. You looked around realising that the TV was off and it was still dark outside. Not wanting to wake Dan up, you took out your phone, carfully, and check the time. "4 in the morning... Dan is usually going to bed at this time..." You looked up at Dan... Wandering why he had fallen asleep so early. You decided to go back to bed and that ls exactly what you did. As soon as you were back snuggled up with dan you smiled and fell asleep.

About an hour later, Dan woke up

Dans POV
"Huh... she's still asleep..." I pulled out my phone ... it was only 5 in the morning... why was it so early... usually I would have just gone to bed and hour ago... so why did I fall asleep so... on time?! I slowly and causiously got up and picked (Y/N) up, not wanting to wake her. The nicest way to Cary her was if I picked her up bridal style... oh no... I picked her up, blushing... I guess, shit... and walked down the dark hallway, regretting it alittle, and went into her room. I set her kindly onto her bed and covered her up.

Your POV

Again you wake up... still dark outside... damb... this time you wee cold though... you looked to your side and sat up, trying to make out your surroundings. "This looks like my room..." then you realized... "I probubly woke him up.. shit..." getting out of bed, you walked down the hall way... only to trip half way there. Alittle scared you let out a little "eep!" Even though you tried not to be to loud, and wake up Dan, again, but yet... no avail... it was sharp and loud... 'real smooth (Y/N) real smooth...' when you finally got up again you were greated by a hug, it was warm, and you had been pulled in closely. "Are you OK?!" It was Dan... warm... you never wanted to leave. "Ya... I'm fine... I just tripped that's all..." "Oh. .. ok... what are you doing out here anyway?!" That made you hesitate alittle... then you blushed "I... I um... I wanted to come see if you were awake...." alittle scepticale you smiled slightly and Dan returned the smile. "Oh... we're you scared?!" He smerked when he said that, "kinda..." was all you could say, you knew you shouldn't admit that you liked him... so you couldn't.... Dan was your best friend at that moment and it seemed like he was the only thing in the world. "(Y/N)... would you mind if... you came and slept in my room?!... I mean... would that help...?!" You blushed even harder now and couldn't really day anything, so you just nodded, it was a good thing it was dark in there.... Dan led you down the hall way to his room and you both awkwardly laid in his bed... warm... snuggly... and for some odd reason... it felt... kinda natural! Suddenly you could feel a pair of arm rap around you and pull you closer to the centure of the bed, smiling you cuddled up to Dan and as soon as you did, you fell asleep, and this time, you didn't wake up until noon.

When you finally woke up again, it was to the smell of pancakes and the sound of a phil, he was making a video
...
You got up quietly and ran to your room, getting changed, you got into a plain black shirt and black pants... you didn't bother with any makeup, socks, or shoes, you just put on pants and a shirt and were done, you brushed your hair so you didn't have hobbit hair and walked out into the dining room, only to remember that today was...

A/N
Cliff hanger!!!!! Muwhahahahahahaha! Lol! I'd like to give a shout out to Shadowhunting_Katy for being so awesome! She's been really kind in the comments to me both on my story and hers! So thanks so much for that! Also I was thinking about writing a diffrent book besides a fan fiction for once, lol, but I can't think of a tittle or. Plot... so.... contest!