Again

It had already been a week since you moved to London and met Dan Howell. You really wanted to see him again and meet Phil along the way, but you knew that Dan and Phil were probably on their computers, tumbler, twitter, Facebook. Or they were on the TV watching things like Sherlock, Doctor Who, or anime. You had to find a way, a way to either get Dan to go outside his flat, or find a way to be able to go over there.
You had been thinking about what to do for about an hour now, and your head had started to hurt, a lot, from thinking to hard. Finally you told yourself to give up, so you decided to watch one of their new videos, it was on Phil's channel. But it was also the only new video so far. "A baking video?! Cool!". Just as you started talking to yourself you clicked on the video, trying to make yourself stop so that you didn't start having a deep conversation with yourself as per usual. The video started to play, "OMG that is the creepiest thing I've ever seen! I-it looks nothing like a bunny! It looks like an animatronic rabbit, from FNAF!" You slapped a hand over your mouth when you realized that you had just yelled that entire sentence at the top of your lungs! "Shizzlepop! Idiot idiot idiot!" But then you got an idea, "I'll go and buy one of those bunny suits for myself and then go and prank phil!
Before you went anywhere you got a piece of paper and wrote down your number on it, then underneath you wrote "Hey Dan, I was wondering if you would like to help me prank Phil. All you have to do is get phil to answer the door when I knock, and record!" When you were done writing it you specified that it was you by writing "PS, it's the girl who you helped get back to her flat, me!" Then, like it was your lucky day, you heard the mail bell for Dan and Phil's flat and rushed down the stairs. By the time you got to the bottom of the stairs you fought the fact that you wanted to die in that very spot, you weren't the most active person on earth, but you had reached the mail man just as he was about to leave. "Um... ex...cuse...me?" you were so out of breath it was really hard to talk, but you did it! "Can you please put this paper in the mail box of Dan and Phil please?" The mail man took the paper and slid it into Dan's and Phil's mail box, "No problem pretty girl!" He gave you a quick smile then left the building. You were still really out of breath, so you just walked up the stairs this time.