I'm Sorry...

This book is by far my most popular one, so I know that I'm letting everyone down here and I am so, so sorry, really I am. I never thought that I would do this, but now I have.

It's not possible to move chapters around and just add things like that willynilly, so sadly, I must discontinue this book.

Don't worry though, because as I have said whilst replying to some of your comments, whenever I get the chance to I will definitely be remaking and rewriting his book.

I'm going to try to make it less confusing and make the plot actually make sense. I'm sorry for all of this confusion and inconvenience, I wrote this so long ago, way back when I was still an amateur.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG, I am still very much not a professional, but I have gotten WAY better at writing since this book was originally released.

I am truly sorry, I really am. But I have inconvenienced you all so much, I'm not gonna lie, and you guys don't have to either, I know this book sucks...

I'm sorry, keep an eye out for a new Dan x Reader rewrite. It will still be called "Dreams" and will still follow the same basic plot, but it's going to make way more sense.

It will actually tell you guys when Dan and (Y/N) start dating and will make the passing of time very clear. The whole thing about Mark and Tyler and whatnot, that will all be properly explained as well.

Once again, I am honest to goodness truly sorry for all of this mess. I hope that through all of this awful stuff it atleast gave you a small smile.

Thank you for reading and goodbye for now,

Sincerely,
          Kathryn