He... he forgot

YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! You smiled with glee, looking at the tiny calender on the wall in the hall that was right beside one of Phil's pesky house plants. 'August 15th' is what it said. (A/N.... sorry if that's not your birthday please just either put in your birthday or deal with it) You hadn't celebrated tour birthday in years! You finally had a reason to!!! Smiling even harder you ran to the kitchen to see Dan! "Hey my sleepy little kitten!" "Hey NY pesky wierdo!!!" Laughing a little you hugged Dan and went to Phil's room... 'He didn't say anything to me... not even a simple "Happy Birthday"...' you thought as you walked to the room. When you got there Phil came over to you, gave you a hug and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" He invited you to do a collab with him and you did! The both of you did a photo booth/truth or dare video and it was really fun! About 3 hours had past from 11 and it was now 1:15 pm. Phil gave you a giant hug and said bye as he left to go shopping.

Le time skip to night!!!

Dan smiled to himself, you could tell that he was trying to hide it as he quickly made a bad joke to cover the smile up. You reached for your phone to order some pizza when Dan took your phone. "HEY!!!" "It's for your own good! Come with me!" You had no idea where Dan was taking you but you were definetly excited! He led you to a park that you could tell hadn't been used in a while. Nobody was there but as you walked closer to your destination you could start to see candle lights, tree lights and a beautiful picnic! Dan hadn't forgot after all!!! He ran ahead of you as you were looking around in aw! When yiu finally snapped out of it you looked in front of you. Only to see Dan in front of the blanket on the ground. You Wales forward and smiled happily! The fairy lights looked magical In the night. With the stars above twinkling and the flickering fire of the candles. You felt like your world was closing in, on one thing, and one hung only. Dan. His smile was like a dream. His eyes had you lost and melting. And don't even get you started on the amazing suit he was wearing! It was a dark navy night sky blue tuxedo with a hot pink Mario kart tie that stood out so well! His trousers were navy blue and it had just the right amount of sparkle to look like a lake in the night. His shoes were a dark black that seemed like they were the same colour as phil's hair.
As you took a final step closer to Dan, he held out his hand, pulling you closer to him. He let go of your hand and placed a crown on you head that made you feel like a princess. It reminded you of when you were little and your mum had brought you a doller store crown for Halloween. You had gone as princess Arora that year. But when Dan placed this crown on your head. It was want a Diller store crown at all. It was a very expensive DIMOND tiara that sparkled brighter than the sun and stars. Your eyes sparkled with excitement! As you looked deeper into Dans eyes you could tell he was worried. But you couldn't put your finger on it so you just pushed it aside. Smiling at Dan you both sat down and he set up the dinner.

After dinner you shared a few jokes and memories. Dan then stood up again after about an hour of you just talking and looked you in the eyes. He helped you up and smiled! Smiled brighter than when you first got there. Brighter than when you first met. And brighter than when you first kissed. Why, you didn't know. But at that moment you found out...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Cliff hanger!!!! I hope that you guys enjoy the story and are excited for the next chapter! I've got it written and everything!!! But I won't be publishing it till Sunday!!! Guess you'll have to wait!!! Lol!!!
Before I go I want to give a shout out to YouTubeIsMyLife02 she has just been incredible! I want to thank her so much for the support and for reading! I wouldn't be at this many reads if it want for you guys! Thanks so much! Enjoy the wait!!!