Problums and disasters...

Quick note... (Y/F/S) means Your Favorite Season....

You finished your blog around 4 - 5 am. You could barely keep your eyes open. You told Dan that you were heading to bed. He was still browsing Tumblr and the rest of the Internet or something...

*strange whisper in the background*
...I'm coming...

Dans POV
Y/N went to sleep about 20 minuts ago and I wasn't knackered in the least! Tomorrow me and Y/N have to plan out when the wedding is going to be. I was thinking in (Y/F/S) maybe in Hawaii since Y/Ns always talking about going there.... or maybe Tokyo... hmmmm... so many options, not enough money or time.
"Hey Dan... what are you doing... are you OK?!" "What... oh... yeah, I'm fine, why?" " You were staring at the wall... you looked like you were dead..." " Oh... oops...." I rub the back of my neck ashamed alittle. I could tell Phil felt just as awkward as me at this point... "Well.... I'm going to bed" Phil started to slowly walked away to his room "night Phil." "Night Dan, oh and... you should get some rest, don't dwell on Y/N much... Kay?!"He smiles abit then walked completely into his room. I whisper am 'ok' to myself as he closed his door. Finally at 6 am I felt tired so I went to bed.

*voice*

Bitch...

-- Le time skip --
I woke up, a bit alarmed, to the sound of Y/N screaming. She probubly stubbed her toe or tripped on air, or something adorably clumsy like that... ugh. ... I guess that I have to get out of my warm igloo at some point.... maybe Y/N made food!!! I jumped out of bed and scurried to the kitchen. When I realized it.... IT WAS 1:30 PM!!!! How?! How?! I usually wake up before 12!!!

There was a sudden knock at the door...

Hey guys! So... I promis lots that I will update again VERY soon... but for now, me and my helpers are still working on it! Update soon!!!
Shout out to diamond_puppy_, Lizzie629, and PandaPro!!! You guys are incredible for helping me!!!