Forever

You had reached your flat door, about to open it, when you heard the door behind you open. You quickly were despritly trying to open your door so that he didn't see you. But to no avail, Dan opens the door and literally hit you with it! " oh.my. god, um... I'm... uh... so, so sorry!" Dan helped you up like he was a little boy who just hit his mom. "No, it's ok Dan, I'm fine..." You rubbed your head a little and then Dan replied, "No your not! Is there anything I can get you?!" No Dan I'm fine and-- actually, can I have that... uh... adorable uh... bunny suit?!"You were trying to sound convincing, and you guessed it worked because he ran inside his flat and gave the suit to you. "Here!" You grabbed it from his hands, and this time, not so frantically you opened the door to your flat. Dan went down the stairs, you were pretty sure it was to get the mail, and you went into your flat, planning out what to do for your prank. You had just tried on the suit and scared yourself when you looked in the mirror! "How the hell does something look this ugly?! Do people actually like this thing?!" You then took off the suit and were changing your clothes to something alittle better than what you had on. You put on your black danisnotonfire shirt (the eclipse one) and some black pants. Before you could put the bunny suit back on, your phone rang. It said that it was an unknown number but you picked it up anyway. And boy were you glad you did!

You: Hello?
Dan: Hi um... when do you want to do the prank?
You: You're really going to do it?!
Dan: Of course I'm going to do it! I'm guessing that rabbit suit is part of it!
You: Yeah! I'm going to knock on the door, and that's when Phil is gonna get the door and Imma scare him! Meanwhile, you'll be recording it! If you think it's trust worthy maybe if you wanted you could make a video on it...?
Dan: That's a great idea! I'll start recording my intro and tell everyone what's going on! Do you think that you could come over in a half an hour?!
You: Sure!

Then Dan hung up and you closed your phone. Since he wanted you to come over in a half an hour you just left the bunny costume sitting on the ground of you bathroom. You walked over to your lounge and sat on the couch. Opening your phone, you go into your contacts on your phone and add Dan's number onto your phone. After you did that, you grabbed your computer and went on tumblr. When you closed your computer lid, you looked over at the clock, it had been 31 minutes! You got up off the couch and ran to the bathroom, putting on the bunny suit as you didn't want to be late. After you had the suit on, you checked the time, it had now been 32 minuts, you were good. Walking out of your flat you knocked on Dan and Phil's door. As hoped, Phil answered the door and Dan was behind him. As soon as the door opened and you saw phil, you jumped once and then yelled "BOO!" Phil jumped backwards and screamed bloody murder! Me and Dan laughed as I took the bunny head off. I fixed my terrible hair then looked at the camera, then back at phil. Dan said something to the camera then turned it off. That was to funny for words!