Always

It had been about a day or two, when you decided to check Dan's youtube account... IT WAS THERE! The video was titled 'PRANKS' and when you watched it over you couldn't stop laughing! Phil's steaming sounded like... Justin Bieber's singing! It was hilarious! He sounded like a girl! It was definetly in your top 5 most funny things you've ever watched! "Hey, that's a good idea!" You got out your camera and set it up. "Hello internet! No..." You couldn't copy Dan..."Hey fellow Interneters!" Yeah, that's it! "I'm (Y/N) but you can call me (N/N)! This will be my first video so... time to talk! I can't promise updating daily, but I will try! If you hear my neighbors next door then don't worry, its just D-- their very noisy, that's all, anyway, I will be doing gaming videos and vlogs where you can laugh at my terrible life! I will also be doing callab videos! I hope you guys like, and please subscribe! Thanks and bye Interneters!" You stopped your video and grabbed your laptop, starting to edit. As soon as you posted the video, you start to make another one, a video talking about the top 5 most funny moments of your life! You put in 4 videos acompanied by the bunny suit prank on phil, and then edited the video! Once it was done you posted it! Suddenly you heard a knock at your door. "Hello?!" "Hi... um..." " Oh, Dan, come in!" A few minutes later Dan came into your room. "Hi, um, you're good at making videos..." " Oh! You saw them!" Dan and you had a nice lengthy conversation! It lasted for 2 hours! When Dan finally went home you almost didn't want him to. Unwillingly you ran over to Dan before he left and jumped into his arms! "Wow!" "Oh... sorry...""No no... its ok..." You guessed that he didn't freak out since he did know you were a fan... but instead of just a hug back, he pulled you in close and held you in a tight embrace. Five minutes of you two hugging, he kissed your forehead "thanks for having me!" Then he gave an adorable smerk to you and left. You were amazed! It had been a good 3 hours and you were getting hungry so you decided to make some dinner. But you were to lazy... so you just ordered in some pizza. You had ordered to much pizza though... you had ordered five pizzas thinking that you could eat them all! The size of these pizzas! They were huge! At the very most you could eat two! You starting trying to think of a way to not waste them or have nothing but pizza in your fridge. Then you thought of it! I wonder if Dan and Phil would like some?! You were just about to open your door to leave when there was a knock followed by Dan opening the door with Phil not far behind. "We smelled pizza... and we're wondering... if we cold have some?" Dan put on an adorable pouting face, puppy dog eyes don't normally work, but he was just to cute! That and the fact that you were already going to ask them if they wanted any. "Actually, I was just about to go and get you guys! I didn't think that the pizzas would be as huge as they are" the three of you walked over to the dining room and got a plate and picked out which kind of pizza you each wanted, but dinner was nothing but silence, since Phil had left you two alone after saying thanks and leaving. You and Dan had decided to watch some attack on titan and maybe some doctor who or something. You hadn't realized how late it had gotten. It was already 3am and you were getting extremely tired, only to find yourself slowly starting to pass out.

Dan's POV

Feeling something against my shoulder, I looked over to find (Y/N) resting against it. "(Y/N)? Are you awake?"
"..."
"I guess not" I let out a small chuckle and tried to stand up, only to have (Y/N) curl up onto me and clutch onto me like a koala hanging onto a branch. Again, I let out another chuckle and smiled softly at her. Taking off my sweater, I lay it across her and rapped my arms around her, letting myself fall into a deep black abyss.