The finding

Hey guys! Quick note, sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been dealing with some pretty bad health stuff... so yeah... I'm WAY better  than I was so I think that Ill be updating more than I was :) I'm VERY sorry that I haven't updated in FOREVER! I hope that none of you don't want to read any more and that you continue to read. Thank you and enjoy!

We started looking around for the collapsed person. Looking around we were unable to find the person, but the funny thing was, was that I had NO clue why Dan and Mark were taking this so seriously! They freaking KNOCKED HIM OUT! I didn't really know so I tried to ask but he just shoved my face into his shirt. Trying to speak through the cloth, nothing came out but a muffle. "mnmmfgh" sighing to myself creating a warm feeling around my face and through the soft cloth of Dan's shirt he looked down at me puzzled, probably wondering why I wasn't scared or started. I just pointed at the camera. "WHAT!" Dan scrambled around hurriedly. "I expected you to come here in a a big ball of mess and it would be so funny, or that you would figure out that it was a prank, come here, and pretend to be a super hero or some thing... I just thought that it would be funny... until you knocked him out." I looked down at the floor ashamed of my prank, upset that I wouldn't get a funny video. I guess Dan and Mark really wanted to cheer me up so Mark spoke up, "Well..." he started, starting to snicker. "You sure got me!" then he started to laugh. Alfie and Zoella came out from behind a wall. Then Phil and everybody else that they crossed paths with along the way here... asking for where I was, leading them on a long journey here. 

Hey guys! so I know that this was EXTREMELY short but I am really busy... Now that I FINALLY have a computer I need to catch up on a shit load of things! (sorry to those who don't like swears)