OH MY GOODNESS GRASHIONOUSE!!!!

Dan bent down holding you in his arms tightly. After about 3 to 4 minuts he let's you go and looked you in the eyes. Holding you close he kisses your lips and when he ends the kiss you regret it. He smile at you sweetly and GASP!!! He smiles brightly once again and says sweetly, yet shyly, "(Y/N), ever since that first time we met... ever since I fell in love with you... I've felt complete! I... I... I've wanted to say this for a long time now... I would LITERALLY delete my Tumblr account for you... I think that you need something to go with that crown don't you?!" You smiled brightly not able to stop! Knowing what was going in now! !!! " Would you be my Zelda to my Link... my Peach to my Mario... and Marry me?!" You stood there in aw! You started to tear up and almost started to ball! He held you in his arms tightly as he took out a pokeball and opened it reveling a triforce ring!!! You slowly but obviously nodded your head and held him tighter than anything else!!! You smiled amazingly as you saw your mum, dad, brother and Phil come put from behind some trees!!! "OH MY GOODNESS GRASHIONOUSE!!!!" You started to ball your eyes out when you saw Joey Graseffa and Tyler Oakly join in from the other side!!!! You laughed and ran over to them! Joey and Tyler were right up there with dan and phil!!! They were incredible youtubers that you loved very, very much!!!!

Le time skip

You and Dan had zkust gotten back from the little patty that you had. Your mum and dad went back to there hotel, your brother cleaned up and Tyler, Joey and Phil went to Nandos. You and Dan popped some popcorn and snuggled up on the couch. You had desided to rewatch the hobbit and Harry potter series. So you ended up staying up all night and falling asleep at the end of the Harry Potter series playthrough. Dan woke up about and hour later and checked the time.

Dans POV

It's 3 in the after noon. I'm still tired and I need to get (Y/N) to a more comfy place. I picked up (Y/N) and walked her into my room. Setting her down on the bed and covering her up with the devet I snuggled in with her. I didn't really care how late it was, she and I will wake up when we are fully rested.

Your POV

' "(Y/N)!!!!!" "DAN!!!!" Where am I?!?!?!? "Don't worrie..." that voice... where have I heard it before... NO!!!! "We'll be just fine! Won't we!" No!!! NO NO NO NO NO! !!!!! PLEASE NO!!!!'

"AAAAAAAAAAA" You screamed a loud high pitched scream that cracked the window a bit! "(Y/N)!!!! ARE YOU OK?!?!?!?!" You were petrified! You did tidbit know that voice yet somebody did.... who was it... who were you?!?!?! All you knew was that you were scared! You curled up into Dans chest breathing heavily. " Whats wrong?!" Dan was very conserned and you could tell very easily. "I... I had a nightmare... I... I was being dragged away by some creepy guy... and in the dream... I knew the voice but... I dont know any guys that sound like he did!!!" "Comb down!!! I'm here now! I won't let anything hurt you!" You started to smile again remembering that you and Dan were ingaged and you couldn't stop. Dan now realizing how wrong it looked the way you two were hugging each other smiled and blushed like crazy! He pulled back from the hug and smiled, looking into your eyes. He got up and told you to get changed. You left the room and got into some new cloths. When you came back Dan was in new cloths too. He led yiu out of the room and you ordered pizza. Checking the clock it was 11 pm. Yay... you and Dan grabbed your laptops and sat on the couch in the lounge. You went on Tumblr and browsed till the pizza arived. After you erre done eating you went back to browsing the Internet and in about 4 hours had desided to get up and make a vlog. Who cares if it's 3 am, you still have 2 hours!!!