HUH?!?!?!?!

Dan was ahead of you by a bit and was continuing to walk, as he unlocked the door to your flat a hand reached out and grabbed you! "Haha! That was fun! Hey (Y/N)?" He paused a bit to hear you. "(Y/N)?" Turning around he saw the door behind him was open a crack and you were gone!

Dan started looking around frantically for you but quickly realized his stupidity and ran into the open door! Hurrying to search every inch of the strangers flat, he soon slowed down and gave up. And by soon, it meant 2 to 3 hours of searching. Every nook and every cranny about 5 or 10 times each. Suddenly he realized the stuff around, the strange paintings the boxes every where... the tiny boxes... and the appeared to come in all sizes and kind, stuffies, actual boxes, cardboard, paintings... and they all had an adorable face on each of them... looking around more, he noticed the pink mustache pillows and normal square ones reading "inhale my dong" or "inhale my dong enragement child". "Dan?!" Dan quickly looked up finding the source of who was calling for him. Mark had a very questioning look on his face just oozing with the words "What the fuck are you doing in my house?!". Dan apologised and explain the whole situation to him and Mark paid attention through it all.

Finally, after a while Mark had finally got Dan's confidence back and they raced through the halls and around.
Le time skip
After a while they both gave up. They had stopped in front of a big house, mansion like and looked up in aw just to see you in the window! They run up to the door and knock viciously. As soon as the owner opened the door Mark punched him square in the face!!! "Go get her!!!!" Mark yelled at Dan as Mark held the guy down finally knocking him out fer now.

"Dan!" You run up to Dan happily still not knowing your kidnapper. Looking down at the now unconscious. . .

Cliff hanger!!!! Hahaha!!!! Lol, so I figured since I've gotten to over 5 K READS!!!! I'd update.... the truth is, is that I haven't really been myself and with school starting up again I just get soooooooo caught up in work.... so I'm sorry in advance if I don't update but here's the one you've been waiting for! I know it's not that long but I'd like to believe it's good enough! Thanks so much for the 5 k reads! It really means so much to me! ♡♡♡