Well.... that just happened...

You and Dan where heading to Starbucks when you heard the voice in your head again,

Hey

You thought at least...

Dan and you looked up and saw Shane standing in front of you. Then you realized it. "Oh... hehe... I'm Shane..." Dan and Shane were rivles!

You kept the smile you had on your face knowing that nobody would realize that it was fake.

"So, where are you off to?!" Why does Shane sound so... not Shane...

"Starbucks, why?" You interrupted.

"Oh, nice to hear you again"

You could start to sense the awkward sensation in the air and you pulled Dan away making up an excuse like you have to go to the toilet (in London they say toilet instead on bathroom).
Dan followed as he was pulled along. "That was an excuse wasn't it..." he noticed?! "Yeah..." "thanks" you said smiling a bit. The two of you had finally arrived at Starbucks from your walk that usually felt like 5 seconds that now felt like it took forever.
You and Dan ordered your coffees and left after about an hour. You smiled brightly and laughed. After a while you and Dan finally left. Smiling a laughing all the way into your front door when...

Again, sorry for the short chapter, but I don't want to go on forever without updating for you guys so instead of waiting to add onto an idea for one long chapter I'm gonna brake then down, ease I sadly haven't been able to imagin anything lately and that's where I get ny ideas from.... imagining them... so thankyou so much for the support! Ily all!!! Bye!