chapter 13

*Jungkook pov

My heart is starting to hurt. physically.
Every spare second I have, I spend with y/n, I always stay by her side, holding her hand, sleeping on the chair next to her bed, and always telling her about my day.

Although she doesn't respond, it's nice to pretend she's listening.
She's not even dead, but I'm mourning as if she is.

"Hey Jungkook, I'm here to pick you up. It's time to go home now, we have to get ready for tomorrow." Yoogi had opened the door so quietly that I didn't even know he was there, to begin with.

But right, tomorrow...

It's the anniversary of our Mothers death, and the anniversary of the day we all became broken.

Groaning while stretching my sore muscles, I grab my bag and follow Yoongi to the empty van. Yoongi must of come alone.

"Hey man, you really got to start moving on with life, sitting there 24/7 won't make her wake up faster" I know he doesn't mean any harm, but with his monotone voice, it felt like he was judging me.

"Yeah yeah I know, I just can't stand being away from her" I slouch down into the passenger seat and close my eyes, praying once again, that this was all a long long dream and I would wake up soon.

A/N its good to be back!