chapter 8

School is now over, and Taehyung grabs my hand and leads me out of the bus and the house. "Careful y/n," he warns just before I stub my toe. "Ow," I wince.

Tae laughed slightly. "Told you, we should have taken your shoes off inside the house, and look at you, you stubbed your toe silly. So impatient, couldn't just wait and you had to take them off at the door..." I did a sheepish smile. I dismiss Mimi, and she goes into the backyard with Jungkook.

For the rest of the afternoon, we just relaxed until around 6:00, since we have our reservation at 6:25. We all get changed, get into the van, and then Yoongi drives out of the property

"Hey Yoongi, does Father know we are doing this?" Hoseok asked curiously.
"Maybe he does, or maybe he doesn't need to know," he says matter of factly.

*Time skip to restaurant*

"Okay, y/n were here," Jungkook whispered to me as I lifted my head off his shoulder.
I must have fallen asleep.
He leads me toward what I guess is the entrance, and then we all walk to our table.

I hear a female voice coming from my left. "Hello boys, what would you like to eat tonight?" I didn't like her tone.
She was flirting... ew.
AND I WAS HERE TOO, Jeez. I thought I was the blind one.

*The boy's order*

"Okay, your food will be ready soon,"

"Um, ma'am... I'm here too, ya know." I said, still quite annoyed.
"Yeah, y/n, what do you want to eat?" Yoongi sounded disappointed that they had all forgotten about me.

"I'll have f/f" (favorite food)
"Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there," the lady said emotionless.
"Neither did I," I whisper to myself. "What did you say?" the waitress asks. "Oh, nothing."

"That lady was pretty." I can hear Jimin whisper to us.

Ugh.

I can hear the entrance door open with the bell. The boys stop talking, and the aura seems weird. Jungkook grabs my hand from under the table. "What's wrong, guys?" I ask. "Y/n were going home," Jin tells me he sounds like he is in a rush. We all leave the restaurant before the lady can ask where we are going.

Someone grabs my arm really tight and pulls me from my twin's grip.
"Get off me." I try to leave the grip only to have it tightened even more. "Oh shut up,"

It's my dad.

"Where do you think you guys are going without your little sister (talking about Mina), and WHAT do you think you're doing here anyways?" I can hear our fake-ass stepmother growl. "We were about to have dinner until we were interrupted by you fools -" Yoongi was cut off by the sound of a slap.

"DON'T YOU DEAR HIT MY LITTLE BROTHER," Jin screams at the person who slapped Yoongi. Suddenly, I hear a thud as Jin's wheelchair is pushed over. There is nothing I can do but cry.
I'm useless. Someone helps up Seokjin, and I also get dragged away into the van with the boys.

We all get back into the van, and Yoongi gets into the driver's seat.

So much for that, I guess.